Bethxo/1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I really need to drive for a job opportunity but its taking some time due to dates for tests and stuff like that. What are the chances I will get pulled for driving without a license if the car I'm driving is fully insured in my mums name????
dhr90
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Most driving jobs would want to see your licence and check it with DVLA records, the moment you provide your details they will know you lied to them, gross misconduct and you'll be fired. IF you keep not providing details they will get suspicious and maybe put your work on hold until you provide them. Not to mention, if caught by the police (all highway patrol cars have anpr machines and flag up tax, insurance details etc), you'll be arrested and fined/convicted for drivign without a licence, driving without insurance (your mums won't cover you) and end up in a far worse spot than you are now.

There is no guarantee that you will pass your test when you take it either. So just look for jobs that don't require you to have a licence until you do pass your test.
Bethxo/1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
It's not a driving job it's a job I need to drive to get to as its half an hour away
dhr90
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Taxi, bus, cycle, train, get someone to take you and give them petrol money. Apply for jobs that you can actually get to.
Either way, driving with no licence and no insurance is a **** move and I hope you get caught if you do decide to do it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (141)
14.29%
I'm not sure (42)
4.26%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (296)
29.99%
I have already dropped out (26)
2.63%
I'm not a current university student (482)
48.83%

Watched Threads