Turn on thread page Beta

The Ghosts and Folklore Society! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeathGuardElite)
    So my encounter and some random stuff about my older family house
    It was night and i was laying on the sofa in the living room, from the position i was laying i could see down the passage way and i could see the light through the glass of the door i was laying there staring at the back of the sofa as i couldn't go back to sleep and i turned over and i saw the outline of a man standing there appearing to be wearing miner attire(the town i lived in was built on top of a collapsed mine which took part of the town with it) in that house some bizzare things happened for example you could occasionally hear someone walk up the stairs and down them but there would be no one there it'd be hard for there to be someone there due to who lived there and the times it could occur.
    My parents bed was a couple inches away from the wall and at night there would be knocking on their headboard and if you knocked something would knock back, final thing is one day my mother was in the bathroom and she heard someone say to her "mommy i dont want to be here" and she turned around expecting me to be there but i was downstairs watching TV before anyone asks about siblings my sister was a year old at this time i think.

in the last house the current one my parents live in when we were in the process of moving my father took photos in the house and the photos had orbs on them he also says that when he was working on the house to make it ready to move in he felt like there was someone in the house with him and one time he ran downstairs with a hammer prepared to confront someone but there was no one there, another thing about the house at 3:30am on the dot the front doors handle would move as if someone was trying to open the door and this would occur three times and then stop.
    What a truly terrifying story. I don't know you coped! I think if I ever saw a ghost I would have to be admitted to hospital. I do love hearing these stories though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blondyx)
    What a truly terrifying story. I don't know you coped! I think if I ever saw a ghost I would have to be admitted to hospital. I do love hearing these stories though

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Dont fear the dead, heck i also got more happy stories like one time i went to chillingham castle i was about 7 and i played with a ghost child lol

ReputationRep:
    Dont fear the dead, heck i also got more happy stories like one time i went to chillingham castle i was about 7 and i played with a ghost child lol
    Dont fear the dead? Lol how can you not.. the scariest things in life are things you have no control over. Why is it you think ghosts present themselves to certain people or only some people see them?

ReputationRep:
    Dont fear the dead? Lol how can you not.. the scariest things in life are things you have no control over. Why is it you think ghosts present themselves to certain people or only some people see them?
    I haven't been afraid of the dead for a very long time, the dead mainly scare you the living can actually physically harm you and scare you.
    Never thought about that myself who knows.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't been afraid of the dead for a very long time, the dead mainly scare you the living can actually physically harm you and scare you.
    Never thought about that myself who knows.
    Do you consider psychic or a medium in anyway? Hm not sure.. I have heard many stories of people being physically hurt after messing with things like oujji boards

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Do you consider psychic or a medium in anyway? Hm not sure.. I have heard many stories of people being physically hurt after messing with things like oujji boards

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Me? nah i aint either of them sure i occasionally feel things or see things but these days i just brush it off.

I've messed with Ouija boards, I have a statue of baphomet on my computer desk and a skull with latin on it i think it could also be hebrew as well, no harm has ever came to me.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 3, 2016
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.