ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    Grammar*.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Shows how much I've changed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    The French really kill the mood with this, you're trying to sext them and they're busy trying to decide if your nouns are feminine or masculine.
    I am part French so that would explain it
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    Lol, I've done this on the train/tube before. Been scrolling through my pics and forgot about...intimate snaps.
    I literally had 5 or 6 friends huddled around as I was showing them some pictures of something else and then I scrolled onto...something else entirely.

Oh dear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    I literally had 5 or 6 friends huddled around as I was showing them some pictures of something else and then I scrolled onto...something else entirely.

Oh dear
    how did they react? :eek:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by sleepyspider)
    how did they react? :eek:
    With initial shock and much customary mocking afterwards (not due to amusing proportions, I hasten to add).

I don't think the guys were as shocked as the girl was :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Dumped someone, then wrote a text to the new person saying that I'd dumped the old one and we could get together now.

Accidentally sent text to the recently dumped person by mistake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pickles)
    Ever text the wrong person a text that was meant for someone else? Maybe you weren't meant to send that picture...

Share your sexting disasters below - keep it clean!
    When I discovered Snapchat... and the fact that your photo message gets deleted after a few seconds gave me so many ideas.

Later that day I was drunk so I sent a picture of my you-know-what to like 30 girls and then I saw one of them the next day in public, she was walking and holding a sandwich, as we made eye contact it looked like she had been electrocuted, her arms jerked out to the sides and she ended up throwing her sandwich into the road lol

ReputationRep:
    CoolCavy i wrote a reply but the thread was in the works lol

looool that guy made me laugh ngl XDDD 'the type of people to bring their hamster to school' ffs :rofl::rofl::rofl:
    its ok at least he got to release all that sexual frustration lol bless him

and thanks cav youre a sweetheart! <333
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ivy.98)
    CoolCavy i wrote a reply but the thread was in the works lol

looool that guy made me laugh ngl XDDD 'the type of people to bring their hamster to school' ffs :rofl::rofl::rofl:
    its ok at least he got to release all that sexual frustration lol bless him

and thanks cav youre a sweetheart! <333
    awwwhhh ivy dw about it :hugs: xxx
    loooool well clearly GPs are superior to hamsters :giggle: yeah but he shouldn't unleash it on you :hugs:
    glad you are ok tho xx
    heheh ivy :lovehug: x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    Dumped someone, then wrote a text to the new person saying that I'd dumped the old one and we could get together now.

Brutal. Bet that went down well!

(Original post by JavaScriptMaster)
    When I discovered Snapchat... and the fact that your photo message gets deleted after a few seconds gave me so many ideas.

Later that day I was drunk so I sent a picture of my you-know-what to like 30 girls and then I saw one of them the next day in public, she was walking and holding a sandwich, as we made eye contact it looked like she had been electrocuted, her arms jerked out to the sides and she ended up throwing her sandwich into the road lol
    Did you try to talk to her afterwards?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)
    Brutal. Bet that went down well!

Did you try to talk to her afterwards?
    Nope! Since then we haven't spoken at all but we still see each other's Snapchat story

ReputationRep:
    Only until last year, I didn't understand the purpose or concept of 'sexting'.

So when this girl started sending pictures of her breasts in return for *ahem* a VIP ticket to the downstairs department , I was incredibly confused on what to do, or what this all meant..

I brought this up with my friend asking how to stop it. He told me to give him her number, he said he'll deal with it, and it stopped!

To this day I still have no idea what he did, although I presume the girl moved her attention to my friend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)

oh my god that sounds ... i don't even have any words for how you must have felt.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Yes.

Also accidentally showed a group of friends something they didn't want to see when scrolling through my phone :facepalm2:

I will say no more :ninja:
    Precisely why I don't let anyone touch my phone, you trust your friends too much. :rofl:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    Precisely why I don't let anyone touch my phone, you trust your friends too much. :rofl:
    I had the phone and was scrolling. I just forgot it was on there. Tbh I wouldn't even care very much if my friends saw such a picture now :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I had the phone and was scrolling. I just forgot it was on there. Tbh I wouldn't even care very much if my friends saw such a picture now :lol:
    Exactly what happened with my friend...she was showing me pictures on her phone, casually flicking through them when suddenly she flicked onto a pic of her and her boyfriend doing 'intimate things' :rofl:
    I was talking to her while she was showing me pics so I just carried on talking but turned away slightly so that she'd think I didn't see and that it wasn't embarrassing for her :///

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    I remember when I was with my ex, I was a massive grammer nazi.

So in the middle of sexting I would sometimes correct any spelling mistakes he made in his sexts

I cringe thinking about it..
    omg, Emily is this you?

I miss you.

ReputationRep:
    ye about 50% of this forum has seen my ween

ReputationRep:
    I was sexting, and damn iphones autocorrect everything. told a girl what I'd do to her "pissy"

Mood killer

ReputationRep:
    A guy once messaged me saying "send me a pic " , so I sent him a picture of the Eiffel Tower. He read it but didn't respond

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 21, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.