Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Sexting disasters - have you ever had one? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keturah)
    Was sending a photo to my boyfriend on snap chat and ended up sending it to my story as well 😣
    Shiiiiiiit and you can't delete them right?

ReputationRep:
    Never, I'm extra extra careful and triple check names

yep - said I was being kinky..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom78)
    you can, unless obviously she didn't realise til late then I guess too late everyone had seen it already..

ReputationRep:
    lol my classmate showed his face on one and a police officer came to skl to talk to him because the girl he sent it to revealed the pic on facebook. He's now on the sex offender list.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brizeee)
    lol my classmate showed his face on one and a police officer came to skl to talk to him because the girl he sent it to revealed the pic on facebook. He's now on the sex offender list.
    How old was he and how old was the girl?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DamnDaniel2)
    How old was he and how old was the girl?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    it was in yr10...idk the age of the girl though, probably younger

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom78)
    You can, I had to Google it first though, so a few people saw it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pickles)
    Ever text the wrong person a text that was meant for someone else? Maybe you weren't meant to send that picture...

Share your sexting disasters below - keep it clean!
    Haha, yes! The screen on my old phone was completely smashed & I ~stupidly~ thought that I'd be able to continue texting/sexting as usual and voila! I was wrong. I sent the sext to my then partner, but couldn't figure out why I hadn't received a reply; that was until I was told that they hadn't even gotten my text. I STILL haven't found out who my sext had gone to. :lol: fingers crossed that it didn't go to my parents!

ReputationRep:
    Put a picture of me in my boxes on my story instead of sending it to someone. I'm ripped asf so I didn't mind too much but I have family members on sc...

ReputationRep:
    Not really. I think someone tried to do it with me before but I just played along despite feeling uncomfortable with it.

ReputationRep:
    Thankfully,no

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 21, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.