Turn on thread page Beta

Why did she seem hesitant? watch

She sat next to me in class and was constantly asking me questions, or at least talking randomly to get my attention. I playfully pushed her chair with my foot and she giggled and said "Stop it! I'm trying to focus here!".

Next, when we left the class with two of her male friends (one clearly likes her and the other is blatantly gay), they both kept going downstairs and then I asked the girl I like if she wanted me to come and she seemed a bit taken aback and said "yeah, sure".

We had a really nice talk and it never felt awkward at all and we made tons of eye contact, giggles and more.

She even said "Thanks for waiting with me" and I replied "Who said I was waiting with you?" --- again she giggled.

ReputationRep:
    Ask her.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Sadly it is not possible to tell with the information that you've given. I would say don't overanalyse it, keep going and see what happens.

ReputationRep:
    Tell the guy friend that likes her that you want her so bad, he will get jealous and annoyed and tell her, this will make her push him away and think highly of you. Muhahaha

(Original post by SeanFM)
    Sadly it is not possible to tell with the information that you've given. I would say don't overanalyse it, keep going and see what happens.
    You're right.

There's a lot of banter between us though and silent and long eye contact happens between us frequently.

(Original post by whorace)
    Tell the guy friend that likes her that you want her so bad, he will get jealous and annoyed and tell her, this will make her push him away and think highly of you. Muhahaha
    No. I don't want her to turn on her friends.

I'm not worried about either of the other guys.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You're right.

There's a lot of banter between us though and silent and long eye contact happens between us frequently.
    :dontknow: have you got her on Facebook or Whatsapp or anything? Maybe you can get to know her.

(Original post by SeanFM)
    :dontknow: have you got her on Facebook or Whatsapp or anything? Maybe you can get to know her.
    Neither. I don't even use them anyway.

I am getting to know her face to face, which is better I find.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Neither. I don't even use them anyway.

I am getting to know her face to face, which is better I find.
    While that's good in some ways, a method of contacting her outside of class would be good. I don't use Facebook much myself, but I do have Whatsapp so that people can contact me if they wish - I'd suggest doing the same

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 18, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.