ReputationRep:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    "I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words." — Donald Trump

"When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people." — Donald Trump

"The beauty of me is that I’m very rich." — Donald Trump

"My IQ is one of the highest — and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure; it's not your fault." — Donald Trump

I wonder why…

ReputationRep:
    I am a first class TRUMPER.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    i'm not anti trump and im muslim lol

I must be the biggest evil on TSR rn.

Pro Trump, Meat Eating, Muslim

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    "I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words." — Donald Trump

"When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people." — Donald Trump

"My IQ is one of the highest — and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure; it's not your fault." — Donald Trump

I wonder why…

so do you dislike Japan's and australias border control?

ReputationRep:
    I am 100% Trump the guy is 10000000 % right, Everyone should go back to where they come from End of the story!!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Modern man, the one who evolved as per Darwin's theory ,walks straight, hunts and gathers, our ancestor comes from Africa!! Congratulations boys and girls we are all Africans!! trump's white a&& is African too!! So how about we all go to where we belong?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)

I wonder why…
    This is all completely true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Joker ~)
    I am 100% Trump the guy is 10000000 % right, Everyone should go back to where they come from End of the story!!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Modern man, the one who evolved as per Darwin's theory ,walks straight, hunts and gathers, our ancestor comes from Africa!! Congratulations boys and girls we are all Africans!! trump's white a&& is African too!! So how about we all go to where we belong?
    I nominate your post for Joke of the Year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phoebe Buffay)
    This is all completely true.
    This is an annoyingly ambiguous comment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Joker ~)

Spoiler:
    Show
    surely you cant be this retarded?

ReputationRep:
    The media in Britain are very anti-Trump and angry over his temporary Muslim immigration ban. They see that as hate and bigotry as is everything that targets a group they view as all victims. It is common sense and does not effect Muslims already living in the US.

There is deep hatred of America, Britain and the rest of the West and any honest Muslim will tell you this. It is because of their foreign policy and opening the flood gates is madness that endangers us and risks causing a civil war.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by RobML)
    ^^^^^^^^^

ReputationRep:
    I'm not anti-trump, I'm anti-two faced jackasses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mall-cop)
    I nominate your post for Joke of the Year.
    https://www.theguardian.com/science/...stors-stringer

http://web.mit.edu/racescience/in_me...s_about_human/

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...an-origin.html

Google is your best friend..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    I think Donald Trump is a marvellous man. It's just what we need to shake things up.

ReputationRep:
    The republican party is anti-trump! What here thinks is a little irrelevant in comparison.

ReputationRep:
    I thought you would take it as a compliment.
    After all,
    your name is

The Joker...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwilym101)
    I'm not anti-trump, I'm anti-two faced jackasses.

Fantastic!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mall-cop)
    I thought you would take it as a compliment.
    After all,
    your name is

The Joker...
    Hmmm...

You just rocked the Joker~ out ^^:

Bravo !!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.