Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

why are you all anti trump here? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    "I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words." — Donald Trump

"When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people." — Donald Trump

"The beauty of me is that I’m very rich." — Donald Trump

"My IQ is one of the highest — and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure; it's not your fault." — Donald Trump

I wonder why…
    This is just Trump very cleverly dominating the establishment funded media, if you watch him in a private interview where he talks about policy he is actually quite humble and thoughtful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Joker ~)
    Hmmm...

You just rocked the Joker~ out ^^:

Bravo !!!
    Thanks...I guess.

ReputationRep:
    1) He never said ban all Muslims from America. Just ones from extremist countries.

2) If he did, so what ? They can let in who they want .

3) America has a huge problem with Mexican immigration. They should talk about it.

4) All countries need borders. No country should be for everyone to go to.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not pro-Trump, just anti -Sanders

(Original post by democracyforum)
    4) All countries need borders. No country should be for everyone to go to.
    Haven't you heard? Borders are racist!

ReputationRep:
    "I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words." — Donald Trump
    "When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people." — Donald Trump
    Don't deny this isn't true. The US has, in recent history, had a lot of trouble with immigration, especially from Latin America.

"The beauty of me is that I’m very rich." — Donald Trump
    That's a fact, he's a multi billionaire. People should be happy he's so detached from the Establishment.

"My IQ is one of the highest — and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure; it's not your fault." — Donald Trump
    "One of the highest" ... this might be quite an arrogant statement, but he's right... he's smart and has made his money in a smart way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    This is an annoyingly ambiguous comment.
    ikr... :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phoebe Buffay)
    I think Donald Trump is a marvellous man. It's just what we need to shake things up.
    Marvellous by what criteria? Shake things up as in shaking a baby, yup.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by democracyforum)
    1) He never said ban all Muslims from America. Just ones from extremist countries.
    Source?

He said he supported a 'temporary' ban on all Muslim immigration, I do not recall him distinguishing between "extremist" and "non-extremist" countries (an untenable distinction anyway).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Straw)
    Source?

He said he supported a 'temporary' ban on all Muslim immigration, I do not recall him distinguishing between "extremist" and "non-extremist" countries (an untenable distinction anyway).
    Look at it in context.

You don't accept immigrants from countries you are at war with.

During world war 2, we refused to accept German, Italian and Japanese immigrants. For obvious reasons.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.