Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you could invent one thing to make uni life easier Watch

• Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    ...what would it be/do?

Perhaps something that mutes flatmates when they're being annoying or a time machine?

ReputationRep:
    a special type of paper that gives of a scent that brainwashes my tutor to give me 90%.

yup.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    ...what would it be/do?

Perhaps something that mutes flatmates when they're being annoying or a time machine?
    Booze taps rather than water taps (free as well would be nice!)

ReputationRep:
    Edible cutlery.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    A clone that attends all the lectures and does all the exams for me.

ReputationRep:
    pasta that goes through the sink
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Perhaps something that mutes flatmates when they're being annoying
    I would have loved that living in halls

ReputationRep:
    ...what would it be/do?

External undergrad examinations not requiring you to spend x years at the university.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    An artificial intelligence.

ReputationRep:
    An outfit which replicates being in bed but actually not being in bed for 9 o clock lectures. Basically a onesie yeah but i'll call it blanksie for the £££££.

ReputationRep:
    A substance that wakes me up and makes me feel really energetic but doesn't mess with the brainwaves?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    I would have loved that living in halls
    I know, right? Some people :noway:

ReputationRep:
    Bed ejector instead of an alarm, preferably one that makes land face first on the floor

ReputationRep:
    ...what would it be/do?

I initially thought of meal prep I.e meals with specified macros as it would help
    people not just about eating but also helping with their dieting/nutrition needs.

Since it already exists by some companies, I would say a alarm clock that wakes me fully up out of bed since I tend to sleep through all my alarms.

^ I have x4 alarms 10 mins apart on phone, x3 alarms on laptop 10 mins apart(laptop stays on 24/7)
    + x1 digital clock alarm....

Spoiler:
    Show
    Some say I'm a deep sleeper
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by XxKingSniprxX)
    I initially thought of meal prep I.e meals with specified macros as it would help
    people not just about eating but also helping with their dieting/nutrition needs.

Since it already exists by some companies, I would say a alarm clock that wakes me fully up out of bed since I tend to sleep through all my alarms.

^ I have x4 alarms 10 mins apart on phone, x3 alarms on laptop 10 mins apart(laptop stays on 24/7)
    + x1 digital clock alarm....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Some say I'm a deep sleeper
    :lol: there are loads of cool alarm clocks out there, like ones where puzzle pieces jump out of the alarm clock and you have to move and put it back together to turn off the alarm

Or if all else fails, place the alarm on the opposite side of the room (not sure where your laptop is though)

ReputationRep:
    :lol: there are loads of cool alarm clocks out there, like ones where puzzle pieces jump out of the alarm clock and you have to move and put it back together to turn off the alarm

Or if all else fails, place the alarm on the opposite side of the room (not sure where your laptop is though)
    Yugioh duelling decks or a degree that involved duelling with the cards!

ReputationRep:
    Something to make cheap and healthy meals for me out of what I have in the fridge.
    I have all this healthy food I can make a nice healthy and tasty meal out of but no motivation to make the food itself or even the time! (So instead I am eating ready meal curries and cheese toasties...)

My main craving so far has been;

Salmon fillet
    A little rice
    Peppers mixed in the rice
    Peas
    Brocolli

And a little sauce on the side my dad makes out of tomato pure' and some other stuff...
    Goes absolutely amazingly...

(Original post by whorace)
    Bed ejector instead of an alarm, preferably one that makes land face first on the floor
    I'd still just go back to sleep in that position

Self-washing cutlery/crockery/everything.

ReputationRep:
    Paper which senses when you make you make an arithmetic/algebraic mistake.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.