The Student Room Group

Came *this* close to something last night - go for it?

This thread is brought to you by a homosexual. =l

Well I went over a mates last night to talk with him and to give him his birthday present (was is 21st on the 14th but wasn't back in his student accommodation until yesterday) and, for whatever reason he said to come over at 8pm which seemed a little late to me but thought what the hell.

Anyway, we were talking about his current relationship and how he is now beginning to think he would prefer to be on his own/let her go because he is now seeing the point where his relationship with this girl he has known for 4 years but has been in a relationship for the last 2 months is beginning to break down.
They are having arguments on a daily basis, they were having sex on average 3 times a day but he explicitly told me if he says no to her, she has a *itch fit at him and one time, he couldn't get an erection because he just wasn't in the mood and she was having one massive fit claiming he didn't find her attractive etc...

Anyway, we were talking about whether or not he thinks he should break up with her and I said "I can't tell you that, only you know what you want". Anyway, one thing lead to another and then we started to play around for a bit (nothing sexual) and, I got literally within less than an inch of his face and took his face in my hands before I lent in and realised what I was doing and stepped back.

Anyway, I really don't want this friendship to go out of the window based on a mistake but, he's known I've been interested in him for a little over a year now and, ever since the beginning of February where I kinda told him I love him, he seems a lot more open to me now and can talk to me about anything and EVERYTHING and I mean everything.

Point is I don't want to be seen as the bad guy and I know a lot of people are going to say to stay away until/if he breaks up with her but I thought I finally had my chance and may have blown it...
He's gone home for Easter for the next couple of weeks but, well, help?

Scroll to see replies

Who cares if you look like the bad guy. Go for it. Don't wait because you might miss your chance. Tell him as soon as.
Reply 2
no wonder he cant get in the mood with a girl :lol: im guessing most guys would love sex three times in the day.
(edited 8 years ago)
better repent for it is too late for you and you end up in hell

Also, quit watching EastEnders
Reply 4
Original post by mkap
no wonder he cant get in the mood with a girl :lol: most guys would love sex three times in the day.

Not when he says he's being made to feel like the bad guy most days and he actually broke down crying in front of me last week asking if it was even worth it...
She's not been abusing him but, from what he's been saying I think she has been emotionally manipulative.

This is his first relationship.
Reply 5
Original post by mkap
most guys would love sex three times in the day.

Link?
Reply 6
Original post by mall-cop
Link?

huh? :dontknow:
Original post by Anonymous
Not when he says he's being made to feel like the bad guy most days and he actually broke down crying in front of me last week asking if it was even worth it...
She's not been abusing him but, from what he's been saying I think she has been emotionally manipulative.

This is his first relationship.

Tell him to break up with her.
Reply 8
Original post by mkap

:colonhash:

Provide a link of proof to your claims that "most" males would "love" to have sex till they can't feel their penis.
Only someone sexually repressed would agree. Who has time in the day for so much sex everyday.
Reply 9

Provide a link of proof to your claims that "most" males would "love" to have sex till they can't feel their penis.
Only someone sexually repressed would agree. Who has time in the day for so much sex everyday.

As a guy I can confirm most of us would be up for sex 3 times a day. Doesn't even need to be sex though, just foreplay, oral etc.

I get some guys like yourself might not have enough stamina to do this so it's okay. :smile:
Original post by Abscend
As a guy I can confirm most of us would be up for sex 3 times a day. Doesn't even need to be sex though, just foreplay, oral etc.

Sure most of us would be up for it
But will your penis be up for it.

My main thing is who has time, not the desire, to have so much sex

And I'm talking about intercourse not getting a hand job behind the desk, genius

Original post by mkap

lmao at changing your post. Yes "you guess" is a better way to put anything during a discussion, try that next time instead of generalising.
I still want links, so I can be sure if you know what you're talking about.
Reply 11

And I'm talking about intercourse not getting a hand job behind the desk, genius

Most students will have the time.
Reply 12

lmao at changing your post. Yes "you guess" is a better way to put anything during a discussion, try that next time instead of generalising.

i changed it before i read your quote, genius. haha dont get so offended.
Regardless of what could happen between you two, I definitely think you should strongly advise your friend to end the relationship, she's pressuring him for sex, that's not ok and he certainly doesn't sound happy

Also, you shouldn't really be trying anything on a way, he's clearly in a vulnerable position, just be a friend
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Abscend
Most students will have the time.

It's good you finally specify instead of making general statements.
And yes sexually repressed is what I said
students fit into that category

Original post by mkap
i changed it before i read your quote, genius. haha dont get so offended.

Sure you did. I quoted you 19 minutes ago, and you edited 18 minutes ago, upon writing this response.
And I'm not offended, girlie, I'm confused as to who made you town mayor and gave you right to generalise a whole group.

Do you do that often. Generalise about topics that I bet you don't know a thing about, like sex?
Do you even sex?

Thing is, we had a Monday-Wednesday week for out lectures (9-5) and we had Thursday-Monday off (Both in our second year studying Biomed) and, he does say her sex drive far outweighs his own
Original post by Blondie987
Regardless of what could happen between you two, I definitely think you should strongly advise your friend to end the relationship, she's pressuring him for sex, that's not ok and he certainly doesn't sound happy

Also, you shouldn't really be trying anything on a way, he's clearly in a vulnerable position, just be a friend

Lol. If you look at it from a reverse feminism, men have rights too perspective.
Lol. If you look at it from a reverse feminism, men have rights too perspective.

Ok
Reply 18
It's good you finally specify instead of making general statements.
And yes sexually repressed is what I said
students fit into that category

This is a student forum....therefore, most of the time we are talking about students. This shouldn't have to be said to you.

Although thinking about it even people will full time jobs would easily have the time. 9-5, lots of time in the morning, possibly lunch depending on where you are, then evening and when you go to bed.

sex 3 times a day will not mean you can no longer "feel your penis" :erm:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending