Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Came *this* close to something last night - go for it? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Thing is, we had a Monday-Wednesday week for out lectures (9-5) and we had Thursday-Monday off (Both in our second year studying Biomed) and, he does say her sex drive far outweighs his own
    What's an "out lecture?" I take it you mean "our." But I don't know you personally so who knows how the education system is, if you do mean out lectures.

So ok he had some free time on his hands is what you're saying?
    And so she decided to link up with him and have copious amounts of sex because nothing better to do? lol
    Sounds fun but unrealistic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Straw)
    sex 3 times a day will not mean you can no longer "feel your penis" :erm:
    Can't I just troll mkap in peace.

ReputationRep:
    mkap links, bb, thx.

(Original post by mall-cop)
    What's an "out lecture?" I take it you mean "our." But I don't know you personally so who knows how the education system is, if you do mean out lectures.

So ok he had some free time on his hands is what you're saying?
    And so she decided to link up with him and have copious amounts of sex because nothing better to do? lol
    Sounds fun but unrealistic.
    Yeah, typo...
    I also think it was basically she more or less had nothing better to do while down here even though we are given copious amounts of coursework weekly...

Several patient case studies (some including a 1000 word write up), abstracts to write up, data to analyse etc...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    troll me all you want i aint giving u the time of day.

your the one taking it so deep lol.
    Did you find any skin bleaching products yet?

ReputationRep:
    Good luck buddy! Current grades seem to be very good - maintain this standard.
    Currently studying Maths, Further Maths, Chemistry & Physics at college! I'm doing reformed a levels, so the only a level that will count this year is Mathematics; which is the only paper ill be sitting this year. Good luck.

(Original post by Blondie987)
    Regardless of what could happen between you two, I definitely think you should strongly advise your friend to end the relationship, she's pressuring him for sex, that's not ok and he certainly doesn't sound happy

Also, you shouldn't really be trying anything on a way, he's clearly in a vulnerable position, just be a friend
    To be honest, I didn't intend for it to happen even though it almost did.
    Anyway, I have explicitly stated he is not a doorman/sex object because he's stated if he doesn't respond in a given time, she gets *****y.
    I've told him several times do what makes him happy and he is worth so much more than what she is putting him through.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yeah, typo...
    I also think it was basically she more or less had nothing better to do while down here even though we are given copious amounts of coursework weekly...

Several patient case studies (some including a 1000 word write up), abstracts to write up, data to analyse etc...
    Wait so you like her boyfriend, who's your friend?

(Original post by mkap)
    i changed it before i read your quote, genius. haha dont get so offended.
    Just realised I didn't say what he was responding to in my last message.
    As in if she texts him, he feels like he has to respond otherwise he gets "Well, be like that then" and a load of other BS.

(Original post by mall-cop)
    Wait so you like her boyfriend, who's your friend?
    To be fair, I liked him before I knew she existed.
    I told him how I felt initially just over a year ago and, it escalated to "I love you" last month.

Seems to trust me a lot more since then for some reason?

ReputationRep:
    Wait for them to break up before doing anything-
    Even bad relationships deserve respect

Posted from TSR Mobile

Guys, a little more advice?

ReputationRep:
    Advise him to break up with her and make your move but if he doesn't like it then just be his friend

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 19, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.