The Student Room Group

is this normal after masturbation?

im a female and i masturbated four times in a row as i was bored, now i feel really sleepy and tired but its 5:40, is this normal?
Reply 1
bump im getting worried about my drowsiness
Reply 2
Its normal for me to feel drowsy sometimes afterwards because I feel so relaxed and then other times, it wakes me up and makes me feel more energized but more often than not, I feel tired after one so to me, feeling drowsy or tired after masturbating is normal and nothing to worry about. A lot of people masturbate to try and help them go to sleep as well so drowsiness must be common after it.
The combination of the 'aaaaah' descent from highly aroused to relaxed and the 'happy hormones' released at orgasm can indeed make you feel sleepy.

You know the jokes about men falling asleep after they've come, ignoring the needs of any unsatisfied partner? This is where it comes from.

If you don't want to snooze for too long, set an alarm before starting.
Reply 4
Original post by unprinted
The combination of the 'aaaaah' descent from highly aroused to relaxed and the 'happy hormones' released at orgasm can indeed make you feel sleepy.

You know the jokes about men falling asleep after they've come, ignoring the needs of any unsatisfied partner? This is where it comes from.

If you don't want to snooze for too long, set an alarm before starting.

i guess ill be the one falling asleep :tongue: what do you mean by the bold, i didnt sleep or anything?

Quick Reply

Latest