Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

im a female and i masturbated four times in a row as i was bored, now i feel really sleepy and tired but its 5:40, is this normal?

bump im getting worried about my drowsiness
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Its normal for me to feel drowsy sometimes afterwards because I feel so relaxed and then other times, it wakes me up and makes me feel more energized but more often than not, I feel tired after one so to me, feeling drowsy or tired after masturbating is normal and nothing to worry about. A lot of people masturbate to try and help them go to sleep as well so drowsiness must be common after it.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    The combination of the 'aaaaah' descent from highly aroused to relaxed and the 'happy hormones' released at orgasm can indeed make you feel sleepy.

You know the jokes about men falling asleep after they've come, ignoring the needs of any unsatisfied partner? This is where it comes from.

If you don't want to snooze for too long, set an alarm before starting.

(Original post by unprinted)
    The combination of the 'aaaaah' descent from highly aroused to relaxed and the 'happy hormones' released at orgasm can indeed make you feel sleepy.

You know the jokes about men falling asleep after they've come, ignoring the needs of any unsatisfied partner? This is where it comes from.

If you don't want to snooze for too long, set an alarm before starting.
    i guess ill be the one falling asleep what do you mean by the bold, i didnt sleep or anything?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 18, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.