Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys would you have sex multiple times a day with your sexual partner if you could? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Might get tired

Also depends on how long you last though. I'm talking about penetration for half an hour ish to an hour at a time, but I suppose if you're only penetrating for 5 minutes at a time then it would be easy to have more frequent sex all day

ReputationRep:
    I'd go down on her like gene simmons have a seizure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i said 'if you could' not literally
    Both my partner and I live together and work from home.. So yes 'we could' but still don't

ReputationRep:
    I don't think anyone answering this thread has actually done it before. When I stay over at my boyfriend's, we genuinely get tired of doing it all the time, and a little sore too. Depends how frequently you're doing it too, but say you do it once every 2 hours, you can only do that about 4 times in the day before one of you starts to get sore/tired.
    Agreed, it can get sore and be very tiring. Twice a day is good, with some other sexual/intimate stuff between.

ReputationRep:
    I think multiple times per day is start of relationship territory. But I would still be up for it daily despite quite a few years together and work stress.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Death Grips)
    It's actually quite funny you of all people are saying this.

OP, sex mulitple times a day only happens in the honeymoon period at the start of the relationship (like the first six months). After that the frequency of sex will inevitably decline, until you're down to like once or twice a week :/
    This certainly doesn't apply to me.

OP - Yes, and I often do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apronedsamurai)
    I'd go down on her like gene simmons have a seizure
    My type of guy. Then you'd get her to 'Lick it up' 👌

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    My type of guy. Then you'd get her to 'Lick it up' 👌

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What can I say? I am a "thirsty" man

ReputationRep:
    Just make sure you don't put ' heaven on fire' with her👍

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    as the title says, this could be with GFs or someone your casually sleeping with.
    It would be enjoyable at the start but things would eventually die down + I'd rather
    be making all kinds of gains.

Once in a while seems more than enough imo.

ReputationRep:
    I hope you're getting my Kiss references. Otherwise I look like an idiot saying what I said. Lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 19, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.