Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you could be any age for a week... watch

ReputationRep:
    If I could be any age for a week. I would be about 5 months old which is a great age to be for a week as there is no worrying about things like getting up and going to the loo as I can just do what I need to do inside my nappy and after I've finished all I have to do is wait for some grownup woman to come and change me

Not only that but I wouldn't have to worry about getting up and going to get something to eat as when I'm hungry the grownup woman would feed me. I would love her to cuddle me and keep me entertained along with anything else that goes with being little

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    Why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    Why?
    It's a good age. Old enough to do what you want yet young enough to not have many responsibilities.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    It's a good age. Old enough to do what you want yet young enough to not have many responsibilities.
    After careful consideration I have cautiously decided that the above statement is in fact true!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    You don't even know how many 20 second bursts of laughs it took for me too regain control!!!
    ?? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    about 5, still learning about the world, no one judges you, you don't know about death, about family dying, All you know is fun and learning and innocence.
    I would like to go back to when i didn't have to care about anything, or the only thing to be upset over was not getting a toy i wanted. not if you were going to lose dad, or if people were going to hate you.

I hate being an adult (21)

p.s, sometimes i watch video's i watched when I was little to feel better about life, (Rosie and Jim, bear in the big blue house, the moppatops shop, the tweenies, postman pat, things that make me feel things are ok,

Take care

Zoe x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zoe33)
    about 5, still learning about the world, no one judges you, you don't know about death, about family dying, All you know is fun and learning and innocence.
    I would like to go back to when i didn't have to care about anything, or the only thing to be upset over was not getting a toy i wanted. not if you were going to lose dad, or if people were going to hate you.

I hate being an adult (21)

p.s, sometimes i watch video's i watched when I was little to feel better about life, (Rosie and Jim, bear in the big blue house, the moppatops shop, the tweenies, postman pat, things that make me feel things are ok,

Take care

Zoe x
    lol i can understand

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluemadhatter)
    ?? :lol:
    I am sorry, I am a very weird person...

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.