Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Calm down.....I'm not going to say anything bad about ur religion!! (Just reality)
    As u know, there are atleast 10 posts each day about religions and mainly 'Islam'.

Have u ever wondered why ur religion is being such a hatred religion when u call it the religion of 'Peace'??
    Have u ever wondered why all of u r terrorists according to some people??

Offcourse Islam doesn't promote terrorism!!...........
    It only says to care for each other ....... But only U.... U Islamic follower will say that when the reality is that all the teachings in Quran in a sense does promote violence and hate!
    U will never realize that....... Coz u were bought up saying ur religion is the best and never promotes violence!!
    I'm not saying all of u r terrorists..... 50% of muslims are the world's best lovable and caring personalities!!! But when it comes to religion......most of u r being a weapon to fight against others.........U HAVE TO REALIZE THAT TOO MUCH FAITH IS HARMFUL!! We are all humans made of flesh and blood.... Its science...... Not what is said in ur Quran!!
    Ur religion does makes u a violent person (only for religion, and that is what makes it something promoting violence!). For ex, now, u r in soo much anger that u want to kill me and tear me into pieces because u feel like I'm a stupid idiot who is arguing avout something that I have no idea about....... And that.... That, my friend is what makes us feel that u guys are religious terrorists!!!!
    No other religions is same like Islam because even if a million people are against them, they would just keep their calm and think that 'I dont care what others think..... We live in peace and harmony' whereas a muslim will be easily offended and would suddenly raise his voice when someone talks negative about ur religion (what u r going to do now) and would want to prove at any cost that we are wrong!!!! .. Please do realise this.... Its a request

I'm still waiting for the day when we all realize that all these bloody religions are human made and u are a *********** to believe that earth has formed from nothing!!!!

So, dear people, live ur life...... Dont waste ur precious moments arguing for something made by humans to waste ur life!!

ReputationRep:
    Your speech would be very touching but I can't take you seriously with all the shortened words.

ReputationRep:
    Here come the arguments....

i cant take you seriously with those ellipses

0/10 worst bait

lol we follow islam bc we have actually studied the quran and what the verses mean, you should do the same. im wisely on anon so i dont get my notifs blowing or getting loads of hate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Just for laughs)
    ..u r in soo much anger that u want to kill me and tear me into pieces because u feel like I'm a stupid idiot ...

The only reason I want to kill you and tear you to pieces is your typing style.. My eyes are dying..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Your speech would be very touching but I can't take you seriously with all the shortened words.
    ur so rt Mrs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    ur so rt Mrs
    rt?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    rt?
    yp

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.