Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I have successfully applied for student accommodation at Coventry but I forgot to add in my preferences in the additional notes. I can't cancel or amend the application and it is to be processed. Is there a way to 'edit' it or do you have any suggestions on what I can do?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Knowledgeiskey)
    Hello,

I have successfully applied for student accommodation at Coventry but I forgot to add in my preferences in the additional notes. I can't cancel or amend the application and it is to be processed. Is there a way to 'edit' it or do you have any suggestions on what I can do?

Thanks
    What accomadation did you choose? And why

ReputationRep:
    The choices were pretty vague. I chose 'ensuite hall' and it did say to add in the additional notes which site you would prefer but I realised after I had submitted it. There were specific options as well such as 'singer hall' but I don't understand why they didn't do that for the rest, it would've made it easier.

ReputationRep:
    The choices were pretty vague. I chose 'ensuite hall' and it did say to add in the additional notes which site you would prefer but I realised after I had submitted it. There were specific options as well such as 'singer hall' but I don't understand why they didn't do that for the rest, it would've made it easier.
    I'm considering ensuite halls but it's expensive considering my bank balance is 0.

The best option for me would be catered accomadation such as Priory Hall. Pros free sports membership 😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    I chose ensuite halls but one of the main things I was looking for was the sports membership and bike storage which no ensuite halls seem to have which is strange considering they are the expensive accommodation so they should have it. Doesn't make sense but it is what it is

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I'm a current student:

I believe what you have done, Knowledgeiskey, is picked an ensuite room. There is no such place as 'Ensuite Halls.' So you will be put into a hall with an ensuite room.

Singer Hall, where I live, is an actual accommodation block.

Anonbabes, Priory is cheap but be warned, not very nice. Also, if you learn to shop around well enough, you can spend minimal amounts for a lot of food.

ReputationRep:
    I chose ensuite halls but one of the main things I was looking for was the sports membership and bike storage which no ensuite halls seem to have which is strange considering they are the expensive accommodation so they should have it. Doesn't make sense but it is what it is
    (Original post by ameliarosee)

I believe what you have done, Knowledgeiskey, is picked an ensuite room. There is no such place as 'Ensuite Halls.' So you will be put into a hall with an ensuite room.

Anonbabes, Priory is cheap but be warned, not very nice. Also, if you learn to shop around well enough, you can spend minimal amounts for a lot of food.
    I want a free sports member ship, and ensuite room. I'm ganna check it out. When can I check the accomadation out?

Is The NHS Bursary AND Grant Separate OR Together

ReputationRep:
    All University accommodation has a free gym membership. Well, you should attend an open day or applicant day, they do tours of the accommodation.

I don't know, you can contact the University or probably student finance and ask them. I'm doing a media course so I have no experience with NHS grants.

ReputationRep:
    All University accommodation has a free gym membership. Well, you should attend an open day or applicant day, they do tours of the accommodation.

I don't know, you can contact the University or probably student finance and ask them. I'm doing a media course so I have no experience with NHS grants.
    Actually only MOST/ SOME have free sports membership eg. . Victoria hall doesn't

ReputationRep:

How's Singer hall? THAT'S EVEN CHEAPER

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.