Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Im recently dating this girl at school, I'll be honest - what made me ask her out is her looks - she looks adorable. Anyway I have picked up a lot of red flags with her

1. She talks wayyyyyy toooo much, im in extrovert in my group but she just over-rides me when its comes to talking

2. She talks about alot of childish things, like today there's a party school that I told her about and she started preaching about how she dislike alcohol and weed/cigarette

3. People who talk too much dont listen.
    At times it feels like im talking to a wall

4. She never comes up with decent things to talk about e.g I have never had her talking about anything cool that has happened in her life, she constantly talks about school

5. She has more guy friends then girl friends, this was proven today, we were taking a tour around campus and the amount of guys that greeted her by her name was alarming to me.

I cant really complain to her because we have been in this for 2 weeks but im getting Xhuasted

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    it's time to tell her that your trial run with her is over and you don't want to upgrade ;-)

ReputationRep:
    If you're fed up with someone after 2 weeks together you should probably just end it.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Looks arent everythingm enjoy your suffering.

ReputationRep:
    Put a sock in her mouth, start in the bedroom for kinks and then afterwards insist she wears it outside.

It will work, trust me.

ReputationRep:
    Thats soo cute😍
    I would love to have a girl like that!!❤️

ReputationRep:
    I find girls do talk more and can switch tasks better. I can't switch tasks and apparently it's dangerous and bad for men to keep switching tasks too frequently it's apparently just the speed at which you can do one task then the other as a male is the difference.Did you know....
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Well tell her about the red flags and see if she is willing to change some of them.. then again I would have loved a girl who talks a lot like myself xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AsandaLFC)
    Im recently dating this girl at school, I'll be honest - what made me ask her out is her looks - she looks adorable. Anyway I have picked up a lot of red flags with her

1. She talks wayyyyyy toooo much, im in extrovert in my group but she just over-rides me when its comes to talking

2. She talks about alot of childish things, like today there's a party school that I told her about and she started preaching about how she dislike alcohol and weed/cigarette

3. People who talk too much dont listen.
    At times it feels like im talking to a wall

4. She never comes up with decent things to talk about e.g I have never had her talking about anything cool that has happened in her life, she constantly talks about school

5. She has more guy friends then girl friends, this was proven today, we were taking a tour around campus and the amount of guys that greeted her by her name was alarming to me.

I cant really complain to her because we have been in this for 2 weeks but im getting Xhuasted

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You sound immature tbh. The excessive talking and not listening is fair enough but saying how she doesn't like drugs or alcohol is childish? And having a lot of male friends is a bad thing?

ReputationRep:
    I once saw that this unnamed guys (ideal) type, was someone charming and who didn't talk a lot or wasn't too loud in day-to-day life and he is confident/sweet!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by bones-mccoy)
    You sound immature tbh. The excessive talking and not listening is fair enough but saying how she doesn't like drugs or alcohol is childish? And having a lot of male friends is a bad thing?
    I agree strongly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AsandaLFC)
    But alot of childish things... she started preaching about how she dislike alcohol and weed/cigarette
    Sounds to me like you're the childish one... leave her, she deserves someone better. Maybe someone that is actually literate.

ReputationRep:
    And having a lot of male friends is a bad thing?

Most definitely...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    Most definitely...
    Only if you're insecure

ReputationRep:
    Only if you're insecure

OP gives the impression his gf is very attractive. In my experience, such a girl hanging around lots of males always seems to get her male "friends" hitting on her.

Clubbing is where these guys typically try and make a move. They don't really care that much if she has a bf either.

ReputationRep:
    OP gives the impression his gf is very attractive. In my experience, such a girl hanging around lots of males always seems to get her male "friends" hitting on her.

Clubbing is where these guys typically try and make a move. They don't really care that much if she has a bf either.
    It's not the girls fault if her male friends are hitting on her, if she's a decent person she'd reject their advances every time. Some of my male friends fancy me but I'd never go anywhere near them romantically or sexually, and my boyfriend knows that.

ReputationRep:
    It's not the girls fault if her male friends are hitting on her, if she's a decent person she'd reject their advances every time. Some of my male friends fancy me but I'd never go anywhere near them romantically or sexually, and my boyfriend knows that.

sometimes due to the club atmosphere [alcohol and everyone else getting off with each other] people slip up and have a moment of weakness. I've seen it happen first hand.

I had two friends who were in a relationship with other people. We all went clubbing together one night. I had heard their views on cheating before and they were dead against it. They ended up hooking up that night in the club, he went back to her place too...

I had a flatmate as well who ended up with her male friend in her bed several times after nights out clubbing. She had a fiance. I refuse to believe nothing happened. The male friend was not the sort of guy to just make it to a woman bed and just fall asleep.

I also went on a date once. My date's male "friend" happened to be there. He ended up grinding with her and she went with it. Her facebook was like 750 dudes and 50 females. There was always some guy on there hitting on her in some way..., I would look at her facebook pictures and she was always surrounded by dude's and be like the only girl in the photo.

Sorry, but girls with lots of male friends are just high risk...., sorta like locking a fat kid in McDonalds and hoping everythings gonna be ok in the morning. High risk.....

ReputationRep:
    sometimes due to the club atmosphere [alcohol and everyone else getting off with each other] people slip up and have a moment of weakness. I've seen it happen first hand.

I had two friends who were in a relationship with other people. We all went clubbing together one night. I had heard their views on cheating before and they were dead against it. They ended up hooking up that night in the club, he went back to her place too...

I had a flatmate as well who ended up with her male friend in her bed several times after nights out clubbing. She had a fiance. I refuse to believe nothing happened. The male friend was not the sort of guy to just make it to a woman bed and just fall asleep.

I also went on a date once. My date's male "friend" happened to be there. He ended up grinding with her and she went with it. Her facebook was like 750 dudes and 50 females. There was always some guy on there hitting on her in some way..., I would look at her facebook pictures and she was always surrounded by dude's and be like the only girl in the photo.

Sorry, but girls with lots of male friends are just high risk...., sorta like locking a fat kid in McDonalds and hoping everythings gonna be ok in the morning. High risk.....
    Alcohol definitely does lower inhibitions but I can assure you not all girls are like that

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 27, 2017
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.