Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    my parents just left with my brother and my mum told me to clean the kitchen while they're gone so I decided to make this AMA.

ask away.

edit: I'd just like to add my mom banned me from Ribena a few days ago and thus if anyone wants to gift me sympathy reps or messages of condolences...

ReputationRep:
    Are you going to start cleaning the kitchen as they pull into the driveway?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I came into the thread with sympathy but after your post.. :noway:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cpt. Josh)
    I thought you meant she was dead.
    She made him clean. She's dead to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jsohau)
    no I'm going to text my mum in a hour when she'll be back and start an estimated 5 minutes before they're home

(Original post by SeanFM)
    I came into the thread with sympathy but after your post.. :noway:
    you should have sympathy that I've been made to clean. basically what whorace said

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaline.)
    my parents just left with my brother and my mum told me to clean the kitchen while they're gone so I decided to make this AMA.

ask away.

edit: I'd just like to add my mom banned me from Ribena a few days ago and thus if anyone wants to gift me sympathy reps or messages of condolences...
    man allow ribena cant u just drink vimto or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KyleH123)
    man allow ribena cant u just drink vimto or something
    can you even get vimto squash?

ribena has been there since my childhood so I have strong, unbreakable, emotional bonds
    Spoiler:
    Show

+ I swear vimto's more "chemical" than ribena
    ITS NOT THE SAME BRUH

ReputationRep:
    can you even get vimto squash?

ribena has been there since my childhood so I have strong, unbreakable, emotional bonds
    Spoiler:
    Show

+ I swear vimto's more "chemical" than ribena
    ITS NOT THE SAME BRUH
    i know man who am i kidding vimto is shi* compared to ribena. idk I live off Volvic strawberry water maybe try dat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jsohau)
    This is sooo meeeeee :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    i know man who am i kidding vimto is shi* compared to ribena. idk I live off Volvic strawberry water maybe try dat?

Spoiler:
    Show
    there is no substitute!
    flavoured water sounds good but it will never replace; do you ever drink real water?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    there is no substitute!
    flavoured water sounds good but it will never replace; do you ever drink real water?
    i didn't drink plain water from a young age and funny thing is i cant drink plain water now, or i drink it really slowly..

considered speaking to my doctors about it

ReputationRep:
    i didn't drink plain water from a young age and funny thing is i cant drink plain water now, or i drink it really slowly..

if I ever have to drink plain water I try to do it fast af so I don't have to bear the taste for very long.
    it doesn't have a taste but it tastes bad (?) the only time it doesn't is when you haven't drank anything for like 3 days.

lol u need therapy

ReputationRep:
    if I ever have to drink plain water I try to do it fast af so I don't have to bear the taste for very long.
    it doesn't have a taste but it tastes bad (?) the only time it doesn't is when you haven't drank anything for like 3 days.

lol u need therapy
    ok ill talk to my doctor about it i suppose but my drs are ignorant man

ReputationRep:
    ok ill talk to my doctor about it i suppose but my drs are ignorant man
    I'm kidding, but if you really want to be able to drink water you'd probably have to get CBT or smt since it seems like a mental association type thing.

ignorant GP's are the norm nowadays, just go in and demand for a solution. Tell them it's their job, and your human right to be able to drink water like a functioning human

ReputationRep:
    I'm kidding, but if you really want to be able to drink water you'd probably have to get CBT or smt since it seems like a mental association type thing.

ignorant GP's are the norm nowadays, just go in and demand for a solution. Tell them it's their job, and your human right to be able to drink water like a functioning human
    yea i really want to be able to drink it but i lack d willpower atm so just chillin with volvic

but i will make a gp appt on monday al cause of u xx

ReputationRep:
    yea i really want to be able to drink it but i lack d willpower atm so just chillin with volvic

but i will make a gp appt on monday al cause of u xx
    you could try associating it with something that provokes a positive response in u, e.g. everytime you do a certain thing that makes u feel good drink some plain water

are you serious abt the appt rn?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    maybe you should get your prostate checked while you're at it
    Spoiler:
    Show

and something nearby measured

ReputationRep:
    you could try associating it with something that provokes a positive response in u, e.g. everytime you do a certain thing that makes u feel good drink some plain water

are you serious abt the appt rn?
    but y would i get my prostate checked im not old man.
    yea might as well i do wna drink water and it can effect my health cause i have to drink unhealthy sht as an alternative

ReputationRep:
    but y would i get my prostate checked im not old man.
    yea might as well i do wna drink water and it can effect my health cause i have to drink unhealthy sht as an alternative
    u wudn't i'm using it as an excuse to get something else checked.
    although cancer doesn't wait.

I'm sure flavoured water isn't THAT unhealthy but it's important to get some natural sh*t in there uno

ReputationRep:
    u wudn't i'm using it as an excuse to get something else checked.
    although cancer doesn't wait.

I'm sure flavoured water isn't THAT unhealthy but it's important to get some natural sh*t in there uno
    my GP practice even has a 1 problem per appointment rule

ReputationRep:

Some places just don't have good water.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.