Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I have been offered places to study BSc Physiotherapy at St George's in London and also the University of Brighton (Eastbourne campus). I would really appreciate any views or experiences of studying physiotherapy at either university. To me St George's seems more prestigious (so a better option?), but I don't know whether that's personal bias. I am a mature student and am not really interested in the social aspect of university life or what it is like to live in London or Eastbourne as I am going to stay where I am living now and commute (about the same distance to both, so this isn't a deciding factor), this is really about the course and the tutors and the campus. I have looked on Uni Stats and Brighton has higher scores in pretty much everything except for post-degree salary, which I'm not that bothered about. Anyway, sorry for the long post and any opinions and experiences gratefully received! Thanks :-)

ReputationRep:
    Hi did you ever get a reply? What did you choose? I had my interview today at Brighton as a mature student!

ReputationRep:
    Hey!! was wondering what made you choose st Georges? any specialties that set them apart from other schools? xx

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.