The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

St Anns Hill (Blenheim)

Does anyone studying at NTU know if living in Blenheim Halls is bad in the fact that you should be very cautious etc? I have just found out about the area and I have never lived in a rough area so I am feeling very low about the fact that my halls are there!!
Stay away from there! I've been to that area a few times and I've been beaten up, robbed and stabbed. Also, believe it or not, I was killed once! I made a speedy recovery though. In conclusion then, either by a gun or a bodyguard team and you'll be OK.
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
plenty of students have lived there before you and survived, yes i will admit st anns does have a reputation, unfortunately i don't know the area myself, but i know people who live there, and they're lovely.
However where there is accommodation means students will be coming in and out all the time, you'll hardly be alone. You just need common sense you'll have in any city area, such as don't walk alone at late at night/morning coming back from a night out etc.
Blenheim has 24 hr security, and after the first couple of weeks you'll get to know the area and you'll be fine. Speak to the students reps, especially those who have lived there before and ask if they have any advice? You'll be okay, if you're still worried and want to move you can look at private accommodation in the city (Glasshouse, Trinity Square, Goldsmith Court, if there are still rooms).
You won't be alone, and you'll be okay :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending