Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi, I'm currently a Canadian student who's finishing my second year in my BSc (Hons) in kinesiology. I was thinking about maybe completing my Masters in physiotherapy or occupational therapy in the UK. I was wondering if there are any Canadians who are receiving their Masters in either of those in the UK? Or something similar, like athletic therapy. If you are, can you let me know which uni you're are studying in? What pre-requisites were needed, how is the program like, where did you choose to study. It would be greatly appreciated!
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.