Turn on thread page Beta

Should tell her how i feel about her a 2nd time? watch

ReputationRep:
    She was shown me signs of flirting- ie. smiling, staring, laughing, touching etc so i told her i like her, she said she has a bf and she is not sure if she likes me more than friends, a few months has passed but she still stares at me, and touches me, initiates convo etc. Recently i have noticed her staring at my lips ? and she was asking me questions like, where you going, what time you finish work, am i going on work nights out etc, then when i didnt go she asked me why i didnt go on the work night out.Should I ever tell her i like her again? Or should I just leave it and wait for her to tell me?

ReputationRep:
    Leave it be.

ReputationRep:
    She already knows and happens to have a bf, I would leave it.

ReputationRep:
    Leave it alone, brah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brutum Fulmen)
    Leave it be.
    Speaking words of wisdom, leave it be!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katarvi)
    She already knows and happens to have a bf, I would leave it.
    My only question is what if she never makes a move and she dont have a bf anymore? like a lot of girls will never make a move, maybe she wants me to as her again so she can say yeah this time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    Speaking words of wisdom, leave it be!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VoRAZdc85I

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mattyhewson12)
    My only question is what if she never makes a move and she dont have a bf anymore? like a lot of girls will never make a move, maybe she wants me to as her again so she can say yeah this time?
    She already knows you like her though so she would just make a move if she wanted to and happened to be single? Idk, makes sense to me. Why not ask her/her friends if she's still got a bf? You run the risk of looking like a desperate fool if you tell her again, if I'm honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katarvi)
    She already knows you like her though so she would just make a move if she wanted to and happened to be single? Idk, makes sense to me. Why not ask her/her friends if she's still got a bf? You run the risk of looking like a desperate fool if you tell her again, if I'm honest.
    A few months has passes, she might be wondering if i still like her because i stopped giving her so much attention and tried to move on, even then aint girls afraid of rejection? so she might not make a move cause she feels the guy should or i might reject her?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mattyhewson12)
    A few months has passes, she might be wondering if i still like her because i stopped giving her so much attention and tried to move on, even then aint girls afraid of rejection? so she might not make a move cause she feels the guy should or i might reject her?
    It's all really irrelevant if she still has a boyfriend. She knows you like her so I doubt she would fear rejection if she liked you. You're letting your own hopes for the situation cloud your view.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 18, 2016

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.