Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

After how many dates before becoming boyfriends? Watch

Me and this guy have been on four date. Have the fifth planned.

After our third he text me asking me "thinking of what we are" he said he thought he was too busy for s bf atm amd doesmt have time but he'd cross that bridge when he gets there. I'm also busy.
    We agreed to being exclusive.

Is it too early of asking him to be my bf?

ReputationRep:
    If he has specifically told you he doesn't feel ready for a serious relationship, it might not be a good idea to say you want him to be your bf but if you're exclusive anyway I don't really know the difference?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    If he has specifically told you he doesn't feel fraud for a serious relationship, it might not be a good idea to say you want him to be your bf but if you're exclusive anyway I don't really know the difference?
    How did this get here? Something you want to tell me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    How did this get here? Something you want to tell me?
    It was meant to say ready! Freaking autocorrect!

ReputationRep:
    I don't think there is any real need to label it..so long as you are clear where the boundaries lie, which it seems you are as you have agreed to exclusivity

ReputationRep:
    For heaven's sake just let it evolve into a relationship... you'll know.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 19, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.