Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    There are 3 types of women: freaks, hos, and good girls.

Freaks mostly just care about good sex and having fun

Hos mostly care about status, i.e. want a guy who's popular or rich or good looking

Good girls are girls that mostly care about the guy's personality, and overall package

I see guys on here who have been wronged by girls, and its mostly because they went for freaks and hos, and then got dumped or cheated on or realise the girl is using them. So before you go committing to a relationship, do your due diligence on these girls and figure out if the girl is a freak, ho or good girl.

Stay safe brahs

ReputationRep:
    youve seen guys on here being wronged by by girls? When you say 'by here' what do you mean? Tsr?..

ReputationRep:
    there are not '3 types of women' you can't put every woman into one of those categories, maybe thats why your single.

ReputationRep:
    good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught..

ReputationRep:
    And gay girls

ReputationRep:
    Dunno about this. Never met a girl that had a personality stable enough to fit into any single one of these categories for more than a few days at a time...

Whilst, it's convenient to put people into neat categories, the reality is that a lot of this depends on her mood, experiences and probably, I don't know, the f*cking weather or something.

SS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AthiaKarim)
    youve seen guys on here being wronged by by girls? When you say 'by here' what do you mean? Tsr?..
    yes, TSR. Relationships forum.

(Original post by idontknowmedoyou)
    there are not '3 types of women' you can't put every woman into one of those categories, maybe thats why your single.
    Riveting tale, chap.

Are you female?

My crush is a good girl

ReputationRep:
    Simplistic model but let's see all this will lead.

all of these 'types' can be one person

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ODES_PDES)
    Simplistic model but let's see all this will lead.
    Occam's razor, brah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    And gay girls
    Why do you feel the need to confirm you're gay multiple times a day? no one really gives a ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DonaldTrump 2016)
    Why do you feel the need to confirm you're gay multiple times a day? no one really gives a ****.
    I have to confirm it at least 50 times a day for my gay agenda

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supersaps)
    Dunno about this. Never met a girl that had a personality stable enough to fit into any single one of these categories for more than a few days at a time...

Whilst, it's convenient to put people into neat categories, the reality is that a lot of this depends on her mood, experiences and probably, I don't know, the f*cking weather or something.

SS
    If a girl stated being moody with me because of the weather i'd steal her socks and tell her to leave my house

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DonaldTrump 2016)
    she forgot bisexual, asexual and pansexual

smh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    If a girl stated being moody with me because of the weather i'd steal her socks and tell her to leave my house
    There are three types of guys...

ReputationRep:
    Great movie title...

The Good, the Freak and the Ho :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supersaps)

SS
    lol mate, sounds like you know some nutjobs :lol:

(Original post by zanner)
    all of these 'types' can be one person
    Of course a woman wants all of these things (good sex, fun, wealth, popularity, looks, personality), but different women prioritise different things. The categories are based what different groups of women prioritise.

ReputationRep:
    Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Straw)
    she forgot bisexual, asexual and pansexual

smh.
    She's obviously biphobic, aphobic and panphobic for not mentioning them in every relationship thread.

/sarc.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 19, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.