Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

There are three types of women Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinemither)
    You're clearly showing distress where Blondie is being open about her sexuality. If it's something which bothers you, you'd do the intelligent thing and decide against passing a comment. Could even make use of a block or ignore function.
    Where did I show "distress"?

Reminding everyone about your sexuality when that is not the subject of the thread is not being "open" about it.

No. That would defeat the point of a forum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    I can't rep your post so I'm asking someone to rep it for me, I think it means 'please rate some other poster'
    Ohhh, fair enough! Thank you for informing me! I've seen it plastered almost everywhere, with no idea what it meant :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Death Grips)
    There are 3 types of women: freaks, hos, and good girls.

Freaks mostly just care about good sex and having fun

Hos mostly care about status, i.e. want a guy who's popular or rich or good looking

Good girls are girls that mostly care about the guy's personality, and overall package

I see guys on here who have been wronged by girls, and its mostly because they went for freaks and hos, and then got dumped or cheated on or realise the girl is using them. So before you go committing to a relationship, do your due diligence on these girls and figure out if the girl is a freak, ho or good girl.

Stay safe brahs
    there are more than 3 types. When 2 of the 3 types "interbreed" and create for example: a freaky, good girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leavingthecity)
    Oh boy I can't wait
    What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supersaps)
    What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?
    The unstoppable force (me) bounces off and continues on a trajectory in the opposite direction to infinity, hopefully.

ReputationRep:
    What a genius you are, to have categorised in such simplistic and comprehensible fashion all women!
    This I think is an innate human flaw...to categorise, to try to put everything into little boxes...every individual woman is different, and you can certainly never perfectly predict the behaviour of any given woman, or person for that matter.
    edit: not that I see no value in general anthropological observations, but nuance is important

ReputationRep:

Riveting tale, chap.

Are you female?
    why do you ask?

ReputationRep:
    There are billions of possible sizes of partitions of the set of all women. 3 is a trivial example. See if you can find another.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    What a genius you are, to have categorised in such simplistic and comprehensible fashion all women!
    This I think is an innate human flaw...to categorise, to try to put everything into little boxes...every individual woman is different, and you can certainly never perfectly predict the behaviour of any given woman, or person for that matter.
    edit: not that I see no value in general anthropological observations, but nuance is important
    :lol:

Next thing you know you're gonna be telling me off for being a heteronormative cis gendered privileged white male.

ReputationRep:
    :lol:

Next thing you know you're gonna be telling me off for being a heteronormative cis gendered privileged white male.
    Haha I think you got me all wrong; I find that kind of stuff just as laughable as you do...
    I would just describe myself as extremely liberal, in the classical sense...not "liberal" like the "progressive" idiots. As a result, I have a pretty individualistic perspective, and so I dislike any kind of collectivism or categorisation. I don't deny biological imperatives, or that one can observe general patterns of behaviour, I just think it is very simplistic to narrow all women down to three categories.

ReputationRep:
    guys here aren't even guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    guys here aren't even guys
    I can assure you that I am a guy...I think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    I can assure you that I am a guy...I think
    Where

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Where
    I am a guy everywhere I go...

ReputationRep:
    This is ground breaking bro, I'm looking forward to reading your profound 3 women theory in Personality and Social Psychology Review any time soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    And gay girls
    And asexual girls.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I can understand women scoffing at this, but lol at all the guys in this thread who are in denial about this.

Dont say I didnt warn you.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 19, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.