Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I was looking for a thread for this and I couldn't find one, so I figured that I'd just create it myself and see how it goes.

The idea is that this can be a place for people who have firmed a course in the St Andrews School of Physics and Astronomy to discuss stuff like the course, plans for September, preparations, etc, and also just life generally.

I have firmed Theoretical Physics for September entry into first year, but I'm fortunate enough to not have to meet any conditions because I'm Scottish and they base their offers here on Scottish Highers, which I did last year.

How about everyone else?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Instead of making a specific thread, it would be a lot easier to use the search function (under tools) in this thread. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3534865

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trinity11)
    Hi everyone,

I was looking for a thread for this and I couldn't find one, so I figured that I'd just create it myself and see how it goes.

The idea is that this can be a place for people who have firmed a course in the St Andrews School of Physics and Astronomy to discuss stuff like the course, plans for September, preparations, etc, and also just life generally.

I have firmed Theoretical Physics for September entry into first year, but I'm fortunate enough to not have to meet any conditions because I'm Scottish and they base their offers here on Scottish Highers, which I did last year.

How about everyone else?
    Hello
    I've just firmed Bsc Physics for September entry. I'm also Scottish so don't have any conditions to meet.

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

How about everyone else?
    I have firmed St Andrews for physics, i'm also a Scottish student so I have no conditions to meet. Where abouts are you from?

ReputationRep:
    Just incase any of you are interested, there is a massive Facebook group chat for people who have firmed St Andrews, and also a few St Andrews science chats and an individual physics and astronomy chat.

If anyone is interested in joining, give me a pm with a link to your Facebook and i can add you and then add you to the group chat. It'd be nice to get to know some of you, I've also firmed entry to second year for physics at St. Andrews next year.

ReputationRep:

How about everyone else?
    Hey

I'll be studying Physics, as long as I get 3 As.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.