Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Success stories about getting your crush watch

Announcements

Is there anyone here boy or girl who ended up with their crush after a while.So I mean you liked them for a for atleast a few months before ending up with them. Share your story so I can fantasise about it being me with the girl I like and to warm my heart please <3

ReputationRep:
    Aw sorry to disappoint haha!
    I don't have a success story to share

ReputationRep:
    I liked this girl and discovered that she liked me back the entire time because she confessed it 3 years later when I started dating someone and she started acting weird (jealousy).

Unfortunately I didn't end up with and regret the events to this day. I think she would've been the one if it went differently. Love is a lie.

Was that what you were hoping for?

(Original post by BristolFresher15)
    I liked this girl and discovered that she liked me back the entire time because she confessed it 3 years later when I started dating someone and she started acting weird (jealousy).

Unfortunately I didn't end up with and regret the events to this day. I think she would've been the one if it went differently. Love is a lie.

Not really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Not really
    Tough. This is TSR. There are no cute stories here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Not really
    love is not a lie.
    stop fantasising and take action

ReputationRep:
    When I was 12, I fancied my brother's friend. He was with someone at the time and 2 years older than me so I moved on with my life. Last year we started talking and now we're together. (I'm 17 now)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeBeChan)
    When I was 12, I fancied my brother's friend. He was with someone at the time and 2 years older than me so I moved on with my life. Last year we started talking and now we're together. (I'm 17 now)
    aww love finds its way lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishea16)
    aww love finds its way lol
    It's quite funny how it all turned out. If you told 12 year old me this, she would be freaking out haha, I wish you good luck

ReputationRep:
    It's quite funny how it all turned out. If you told 12 year old me this, she would be freaking out haha, I wish you good luck
    ahaha sweet stories like yours give hope lol
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BristolFresher15)

what?! NOOOOO *starts to wail*

ReputationRep:
    To make you feel better OP, I had a similar case. I was best friends with my 'crush' for a few years, I had even told them once to no success. I mean real long con, like I guess I didn't have a crush on them when we met but we were friends since maybe year 9? We started dating in year 12, so that kind of wait. Then maybe two years after that, out of the blue said person began acting different around me. I did not notice much at first but then I began to realise, my crush had fallen for me. I was ecstatic and it felt great at the time. I remember when I changed my relationship status, most of the comments were "its about time" etc and people I knew from school who had left, I'd see them around and they'd say "You've finally done it." It was like the ultimate success for me.

Then a bit over a year later, we broke up, fell out badly, now we don't even talk.

Moral of the story is; 1.) Never say never 2.) Don't build someone up too much. They might seem perfect to you now and the more you desire them, the more you build them up but you might realise they're not perfect for you after all. (No offense to said person, she's a perfectly fine individual who I have no qualms with and I wish the best)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaline.)
    what?! NOOOOO *starts to wail*
    its true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indeterminate)
    Given all the TSR crush threads, one would've expected a better response than this :lol:
    I'm quite surprised angsty anonymous users who put an obsessive amount of time into detailing their theads don't have much luck in real life

ReputationRep:
    Weirdly enough, my Mom pointed my (now) boyfriend out to me as a joke. We were driving past him and his twin brother and she said I should date one of them (my brother is friends with their older brother so they weren't random people). I laughed it off saying how I would never do that then I realised that my boyfriend was pretty cute so I had a crush on him for a bit.

Then at after prom in year 11 I got drunk and decided to chat to him, inboxed him the next morning and the rest is history

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No success stories here. All of them failures

That's really nice . I spend every waking moment thinking about my crush. Literally not a minute passes where she's not on my mind. I had one big oppurtunity where we were alone together and I could have asked her out but I majorly blew it I got tongue tied and froze to the spot. I constantly replay this is my head and think about what I should have done differently but I never got another putt unity since

ReputationRep:
    i have three stories, all pretty much going the same way, got them in the end

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 19, 2016
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.