Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!

So I'm currently at college in my first year and in 2017 I want to study Medicine at University. I've decided I want to write a blog about my career and my journey but I kinda need a little help.

What would you, as an aspiring medical student, want to read about? Or current med students- what would you have liked to have known before you went to university?

My blog is aprospectivemedic.wordpress.com I would really appreciate it if you could take a look at it and let me know what you think!

Thank you!!!

ReputationRep:
    I'll be starting sixth form next year - I don't really know how to advise you on your blog, but I wanted to tell you that it's really good. I've just spent a while looking at it all and picked up some revision tips and find it all useful . Good luck with your exams and medicine career

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Quick links:

Unanswered Health and Emergency services Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.