Are there any mature or postgrad students interested in a cheap room in London?

Watch this thread
Landelorde
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I am looking for someone to fill one room in a quiet house with a cute cat, the room is modest but fits a double bed and a desk, and is 495 pcm. It is to share with live in landlords (academic researcher and working from home) and another PhD student. Zone three, good for KCL and St George's! Please let me know if there is anyone!
rkhall
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Hello!
I am a postgrad student looking for a quiet, affordable room to let over the summer while I complete an internship. I only need a room for June and July, so I totally understand if this would be too short a let! I am studying Library Science and will be interning at the Vaughan Williams Memorial Library by Regent's Park. Ideally I would like to stay close by, but a good room at a good cost could be an okay trade-off for location (the cute cat is also a big plus)! If your room is still available, I would love to discuss this further!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (61)
65.59%
No (25)
26.88%
I didn't use it to prepare (7)
7.53%

Watched Threads