Turkey and the Eu

Watch this thread
Changeforbetter
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Should turkey join the European union?
BBC Two
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Changeforbetter)
Should turkey join the European union?
I'd only say yes for one reason and that'd be to justify the subsidiaries Turkish manufacturing companies like Beko currently get from the EU just because of Turkey wanting to join.
Spoiler:
Show
Well I want to be rich and famous, but Microsoft ain't gonna give me any subsidiaries for it just for the sole reason of me wanting to be rich and famous, are they? :moon:
Ravenous
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
In the long term future, definitely not now.
PoorBastward
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
A country that isn't white, isn't even in Europe and follows islam? LMAO no way!
DiddyDec01
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
No.
EccentricDiamond
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Absolutely no, turks are not European and they are Muslim
LiberalTears
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Turkey is not a European country. Turkish people are not European people. Berlin looks like Turkey already, is this want the rest of Europe has to look like?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (40)
31.75%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (58)
46.03%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (27)
21.43%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.79%

Watched Threads