Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I have received unconditional offers from both Goldsmiths and Middlesex to study Music (undergrad 2016) I'm kind of stuck on which one to choose. On paper Goldsmiths seems like the obvious choice, however, I feel like student life at Middlesex is a bit better. I could be very wrong here but are there any students of either Uni that can help me out?

I've been to both Uni's and I'm still stuck. I was advised to ask some students to see what they have to say about life at either Uni.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Are you performing an instrument or doing theory/composition/musicology?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camilli)
    Are you performing an instrument or doing theory/composition/musicology?
    I'll be primarily focusing on composition/ harmony & theory. I'm not sure if I'll carry on performance into year 2 yet. For the record I'm doing a BMUS at Goldsmiths and a BA at Middlesex if that makes a difference.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.