Turn on thread page Beta

Hi
    I'm a freelance journalist working on an article for the magazine "Springboard"
    - it goes out to all sixth formers in the country. The aim is to give them lots of advice about choosing their courses etc

I am looking for some students to interview for the mag on the subjects of:

filling in the UCAS form

applying for a student loan

financing my way through uni

The interview (By phone) would take around 15 mins and would appear as a first person case study. Let me know if you want to take part and be famous for 15 minutes!

Mike

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mhl2534)
    Hi
    ...filling in the UCAS form...
    Sorry to shamelessly plug my site once again – but my diary of this will be here if your interested.

Hi!

Mike
    Hi Mike,

Given that we're connecting you with all of these great people, would you be so kind as to return the favour and connect us with all of your great people - i.e. give the site a mention?

Best Regards,
    d.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d)
    Hi Mike,

Given that we're connecting you with all of these great people, would you be so kind as to return the favour and connect us with all of your great people - i.e. give the site a mention?

Best Regards,
    d.
    [d - edit. no he couldn't. ]

It would be really good if we could get some people on the forum to have a question time thing with.

(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    [d - edit. no he couldn't. ]

It would be really good if we could get some people on the forum to have a question time thing with.
    That is a brilliant idea! Mike could even ask his questions on this thread and we would answer and we'd all be famous!

Hi
    I'm a freelance journalist working on an article for the magazine "Springboard"
    - it goes out
    Mike
    Mike, if you actually want any kind of response you will have to actively attend to this thread. Otherwise no one will responsd and it will disappear to page 10.

ReputationRep:
    did everyone on the forum get a pm from mike asking about the interview thing

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.