Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    just been rejected from Nottingham... anyone else heard back?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucyparker)
    That sucks. I'm still waiting. Getting even more nervous now. Did you get your rejection by email or track?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucyparker)
    Just have been rejected too...

ReputationRep:
    How have nottingham contacted you guys? Need to know where to look!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luci_00)
    How have nottingham contacted you guys? Need to know where to look!!
    I received an email

ReputationRep:
    Been rejected by four unis, life is great.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VictiniCup)
    The way I'm try to see things, is that everything happens for a reason. So anything bad, something good comes out of it and there's a reason it happens when it happens. Do you have any idea why you have been rejected?

ReputationRep:
    I’ve not heard from Nottingham at all yet...I’m so sorry to hear about these rejections 😔

ReputationRep:
    I’ve been rejected from Nottingham too☹️
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brrrigid)
    I’ve not heard from Nottingham at all yet...I’m so sorry to hear about these rejections 😔
    I haven't heard from Nottingham either, hopefully it means that they're busy sorting out interview times and dates :crossedf:

ReputationRep:
    Joining the Notts rejection club

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VictiniCup)
    Don’t worry, you’re not alone. I’ve been rejected by 3 and kinda just waiting for Nottingham to reject me now.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amelinedamy)
    I called them yesterday and they said that other interviews will be given out before tomorrow evening (Wednesday). They are just extremely busy!
    Brilliant thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vetlauren)
    Anyone received anything from Nottingham? Also I have my Liverpool interview on Tuesday, anyone else?
    I had a rejection from Nottingham this morning. I had N interview for Liverpool last Wednesday too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilygraceb2408)
    I’m not sure, I was told that was the process and some people will get offers within the coming few weeks and the rest will be later. I’m sorry if that’s wrong but that’s what I was told!
    I had an interview at Liverpool last week and was told they made all offers after they had completed all interviews. We should know by 22nd dec.😊

ReputationRep:
    Also part of the Nottingham rejection club. I applied for the 6 year course, maybe I should appreciate the £9,250 saving for the additional year

ReputationRep:
    Lol, this club is growing?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone recieved an interview yet / does anyone know when they'll be sending interview offers out? Just wondered if anyone had rung them to find out? For Nottingham I mean
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Just got an interview for Edinburgh in February!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AllenMegan)
    Just got an interview for Edinburgh in February!!

Are you a rest of the UK applicant?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.