Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luci_00)
    Just got a double rejection from RVC (4 and 5 year course)
    Same here gutted especially since they had told they "would really welcome my application" not even an interview! (

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had an interview at Glasgow? Mine is on tuesday and I was just wondering is there anywhere for parents to go while you are being interviewed? Liverpool had a waiting room but I haven't heard about Glasgow and we need to figure out where my mum will go🙈

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luci_00)
    Just got a double rejection from RVC (4 and 5 year course)
    Same here for both courses Absolutely gutted, I don't understand what happened and they didn't give me a reason

ReputationRep:
    There is a large seating area with tables to wait in and a cafe for refreshments

(Original post by Sophie180500)
    Has anyone had an interview at Glasgow? Mine is on tuesday and I was just wondering is there anywhere for parents to go while you are being interviewed? Liverpool had a waiting room but I haven't heard about Glasgow and we need to figure out where my mum will go🙈

ReputationRep:
    has anyone heard from glasgow yet and if so when??

ReputationRep:
    Depending on where it will be held there's definitely going to be room for guests. For example, Edinburgh said the guests can visit the cafeteria while the interview takes place. Which date where you interviewed by Liverpool on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AllenMegan)
    No- mines the 28th Feb
    Got an interview too - 24th January!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GracieVenes)
    Has anyone received an offer from Liverpool yet?
    Nope, I haven't. Although I wish they do

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I was just wondering if anyone has heard from Bristol yet? They sent out a set of questionnaires in November and I still haven’t heard anything!
    Haven’t heard anything from Edinburgh either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annaxoxo)
    Depending on where it will be held there's definitely going to be room for guests. For example, Edinburgh said the guests can visit the cafeteria while the interview takes place. Which date where you interviewed by Liverpool on?
    Fab thank you!! I was interviewed by Liverpool last tuesday 28th november

ReputationRep:
    Hi I had my interview at Glasgow last week and the parents sit in the Cafe/ reception area

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horses543)
    Hi I had my interview at Glasgow last week and the parents sit in the Cafe/ reception area
    Fab thank you😊 whats it like? Glasgow is my top choice so iI'mm very nervous iI want to do well🙈

ReputationRep:
    Fab thank you😊 whats it like? Glasgow is my top choice so iI'mm very nervous iI want to do well🙈
    i had mine last week aswell and the interviewers are really friendly and its actually quite relaxed for an interview!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    It’s my top choice too! They were lovely but I’m not sure if I let my nerves get the better of me!

ReputationRep:
    Rejected from Nottingham Gateway
    Absolutely gutted - Id been to the summer school and I loved it there

However got an interview for Bristol Gateway - 14th March at 1pm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soco_Soco)
    Same here gutted especially since they had told they "would really welcome my application" not even an interview! (
    Same but I've emailed to see if they'll give me a more solid reason. Especially disappointed as I was accepted and welcomed on the taster course, have exceeded the predicted grades and the work experience 😔😔😔😔

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by idree5)
    Those of you that have been rejected by nottingham has your track updated yet?
    I have until the 20th of December to pick another course to be considered for.

ReputationRep:
    For notts applicants has anyone had an interview offer yet? I haven’t had a rejection email but haven’t had an interview offer either, this waiting is horrible! So sorry to everyone who has had rejections, still expecting a rejection email tomorrow if I’m honest, always the pessimist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hedgehoghog)
    anyone heard from surrey since an interview on the 2nd? I know it’s super soon but I’m just curious!
    I got an offer yesterday!! 😊

ReputationRep:
    WHOOPPP NOTTS REJECT CLUB

Would've been my first choice.
    Didn't score highly enough in the questions... been offered course transfer.
    Good luck to those still to hear :,)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 23, 2018
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.