Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heardmanator)
    I've had exactly the same thing. Sent on the same date as you too and received the VIP welcome on the 10th, then nothing after that!
    (Original post by emilywhitee13)
    Okay glad I’m not the only one!!!
    (Original post by luberry)
    Same thing - received the email on 11/10 but nothing else so far!
    (Original post by Moosenhagen)
    I applied to bristol for the gateway on the 13th and I haven't received anything
    Be patient guys Applications have only just closed and there are a lot to get through!
    Don't forget all the apps have to be checked for academic scoring before questionnaires are sent out (believe it or not, not everyone applies with the correct entry requirements!). But it shouldn't be long now

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, pretty prepared to get kicked out on predicted grades. Teacher's wouldn't budge, didn't tell me the decision until 4 days before the deadline.

ReputationRep:
    Did people get a confirmation email from Bristol after they sent off their WEPAPA form?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Has everyone had this email from Surrey about their technical difficulties?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by domiash)
    Has everyone had this email from Surrey about their technical difficulties?
    Yeah I got it yesterday but they sent another this morning saying they’d sorted it!

ReputationRep:
    Yep, have had that one too now! Presumably that means we made it through initial shortlisting? At the open day it sounded like people were only sent the questionnaire is minimum requirements were met...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by domiash)
    Yep, have had that one too now! Presumably that means we made it through initial shortlisting? At the open day it sounded like people were only sent the questionnaire is minimum requirements were met...
    I got that impression from the open day as well but I haven’t uploaded my work experience references yet (picking up the final one on Sunday), so they wouldn’t know if I met the minimum requirements for WE!

ReputationRep:
    Should I be concerned if I haven't received an email from Bristol after submitting my WEPAPA form? Do they send out confirmation emails?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tillyb99)
    Should I be concerned if I haven't received an email from Bristol after submitting my WEPAPA form? Do they send out confirmation emails?
    I haven’t had mine either yet, I’m just trying not to worry, they have a lot of applications to go through.

ReputationRep:
    for the surrey long answer questions are we allowed to get teachers/vets to look over it?
    just wondering because the nottingham questionnaire specifically says to not get help but surrey doesn't say anything like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by defenestrated)
    for the surrey long answer questions are we allowed to get teachers/vets to look over it?
    just wondering because the nottingham questionnaire specifically says to not get help but surrey doesn't say anything like that
    Although they don’t state it it’s the same idea, so my answer would be no. They want to see what you know and think not someone else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiaraxox)
    I haven’t had mine either yet, I’m just trying not to worry, they have a lot of applications to go through.
    It took five days before I received an acknowledgement e-mail after submitting my WEPAPA form.

ReputationRep:
    what is a WEPAPA form?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by idree5)
    what is a WEPAPA form?
    Work Experience & Personal And Professional Attributes form it's just what Bristol call their questionnaire.

ReputationRep:
    Grads - does RVC send some kind of confirmation when they receive your transcript? Sent mine a week ago along with a question and I still haven't heard back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vilverin)
    Good luck everybody! I'm applying to Glasgow and Edinburgh, anybody else?
    I'm applying to Edinburgh too! Have you any idea how they choose people for interviews?

ReputationRep:
    When do surrey references need to be in by. 1st November?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VictiniCup)
    When do surrey references need to be in by. 1st November?
    Yes. The deadlines are listed on your self-service page.

ReputationRep:
    How lomg does it take bristol to send out the WEX questionnaire? I got my application acknowledgement yesterday and wondered when they email them out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOM26)
    How lomg does it take bristol to send out the WEX questionnaire? I got my application acknowledgement yesterday and wondered when they email them out
    Took about a week for me to get sent mine

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.