Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone finding Surrey's first 500 worder a bit confusing? I don't know whether they want to hear about certain modules of theirs or just a general answer that doesn't refer to particular content we will learn
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hey NeveWhelehan, slugsiss, luberry and Kittypollard,

I tried ringing the Vet Med Admissions Adviser but there was no answer, and when I went to email her I got an out of office message saying that she's off until Monday 23rd Oct. Unfortunately, this means I won't be able to find out the answer to your question about the work experience section of the questionnaire until Monday But I have emailed her and I will ring her on Monday to follow up for you guys.

I'll let you know when I have an answer from her! In the meantime, have a good weekend

All the best,
    Ashley

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University of Surrey)
    Hey NeveWhelehan, slugsiss, luberry and Kittypollard,

I tried ringing the Vet Med Admissions Adviser but there was no answer, and when I went to email her I got an out of office message saying that she's off until Monday 23rd Oct. Unfortunately, this means I won't be able to find out the answer to your question about the work experience section of the questionnaire until Monday But I have emailed her and I will ring her on Monday to follow up for you guys.

I'll let you know when I have an answer from her! In the meantime, have a good weekend

All the best,
    Ashley
    Can't rep you again as the last one was too recent, but thank you!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by luberry)
    Can't rep you again as the last one was too recent, but thank you!
    Haha no worries luberry, it's the thought that counts anyways

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm a scottish applicant and have applied to Edinburgh, Glasgow, Nottingham and Bristol! I've recieved acknowledgments from all the unis apat from Glasgow - although seems that Glasgow doesn't send acknowledgements having read previous pages - but I'm worried about the fact I haven't recieved the work experience form for Bristol yet? I then read on the course guide that you receive the form only if you have met the qualification requirements.Since they request Advanced Highers, which I won't be sitting until May, as well as Highers I'm wondering if maybe this is perceived as not having the entry level requirements and therefore I won't be sent the form? I have 6 As at Higher and 8 As at National 5 so I'm predicted As at Advanced Higher too but it's just stressing me out that the form hasn't been sent out to me yet. :/
    Should I send them an email? Does anyone know when the deadline is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tobevetfirmed)
    Hi I'm a scottish applicant and have applied to Edinburgh, Glasgow, Nottingham and Bristol! I've recieved acknowledgments from all the unis apat from Glasgow - although seems that Glasgow doesn't send acknowledgements having read previous pages - but I'm worried about the fact I haven't recieved the work experience form for Bristol yet? I then read on the course guide that you receive the form only if you have met the qualification requirements.Since they request Advanced Highers, which I won't be sitting until May, as well as Highers I'm wondering if maybe this is perceived as not having the entry level requirements and therefore I won't be sent the form? I have 6 As at Higher and 8 As at National 5 so I'm predicted As at Advanced Higher too but it's just stressing me out that the form hasn't been sent out to me yet. :/
    Your best course of action would be to email like you said or even give them a ring for a faster response and so you can explain your concerns properly!

All we applicants on here can do is speculate so its best to get the info from the horses mouth

ReputationRep:
    Alot of the applicants havent sat their advanced higher/a-level exams and won't be until around May time so don't worry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anderson2727)
    Your best course of action would be to email like you said or even give them a ring for a faster response and so you can explain your concerns properly!

All we applicants on here can do is speculate so its best to get the info from the horses mouth
    Very true aha! Yeah I think I’m going to give it another week and if I still haven’t heard anything I’ll contact them.

(Original post by eilidhhhh)
    Alot of the applicants havent sat their advanced higher/a-level exams and won't be until around May time so don't worry!
    Yeah that’s what I thought! Guess the stress of not having heard anything has made me start speculating unreasonable ideas...

Still does anyone know if the Bristol form have a deadline date like Edinburgh (22nd) and Nottingham (24th) have??

ReputationRep:
    The Nottingham personal attribute questionnaire is so difficult

ReputationRep:
    Very true aha! Yeah I think I’m going to give it another week and if I still haven’t heard anything I’ll contact them.

Yeah that’s what I thought! Guess the stress of not having heard anything has made me start speculating unreasonable ideas...

Still does anyone know if the Bristol form have a deadline date like Edinburgh (22nd) and Nottingham (24th) have??
    Bristol dont have a set deadline day for the questionnaire. You will receive the questionnaire as soon as they have assessed your academics (which accounts for 50% score weighting). You then have 2 weeks to complete the questionnaire once you get that email.

So its more individual deadlines than an overall deadline as it depends on how fast Bristol can process the first stage of the process for your application!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOM26)
    I struggled so much!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOM26)
    literally the worst thing ever :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by defenestrated)
    literally the worst thing ever :sad:
    Glad I'm not the only one struggling!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if you get a reply off Edinburgh after uploading the WES form to EUCLID, I'm not sure I've done it right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pattinson06)
    Does anyone know if you get a reply off Edinburgh after uploading the WES form to EUCLID, I'm not sure I've done it right
    I got an email after submitting on the website but not when I uploaded it to the portal... but I emailed them to check and they said it had worked

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AllenMegan)
    I got an email after submitting on the website but not when I uploaded it to the portal... but I emailed them to check and they said it had worked

After you uploaded it did it take you back to the upload document page?

ReputationRep:
    After you uploaded it did it take you back to the upload document page?
    Possibly but I can't quite remember sorry

ReputationRep:
    I think it shows as having a tick next to it as it is a completed task after you've uploaded it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anderson2727)
    Bristol dont have a set deadline day for the questionnaire. You will receive the questionnaire as soon as they have assessed your academics (which accounts for 50% score weighting). You then have 2 weeks to complete the questionnaire once you get that email.

So its more individual deadlines than an overall deadline as it depends on how fast Bristol can process the first stage of the process for your application!
    Ahhhhh that makes sense. Thank you so much! X

ReputationRep:
    I received my WEPAPA yesterday and submitted it last night. Should I have recieved a receipt email or is that everything completed and I don't have to worry about it anymore?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.