Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heardmanator)
    I received my WEPAPA yesterday and submitted it last night. Should I have recieved a receipt email or is that everything completed and I don't have to worry about it anymore?
    You should receive an email from Bristol shortly thanking you for submitting you WEPAPA questionnaire.

ReputationRep:
    The Nottingham questionnaire is literally killing me...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nessie162)
    The Nottingham questionnaire is literally killing me...
    Can you return back to finish it once you've opened it? Or is it like the SJT which you have to finish once you open it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annaxoxo)
    Can you return back to finish it once you've opened it? Or is it like the SJT which you have to finish once you open it?
    You can return to it as many times as you want before the deadline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nessie162)
    You can return to it as many times as you want before the deadline
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Just finished Nottingham questionnaires, by far the worst.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if the surrey 500 word question 1 should be about personal or academic difficulties??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucia12)
    Does anyone know if the surrey 500 word question 1 should be about personal or academic difficulties??
    Im guessing academic difficulties as it suggests looking at the modules, and if it was personal it would've probably said what is the most challenging part of studying a degree.

Im gonna do the surrey questionnaire tomorrow after the uni of surrey replies to this thread, as i have no idea how to fill out the work experience part of the questionnaire. Should i mention the same placement in each of the species boxes or just once? And i don't know what detail it requires either.

ReputationRep:
    Can you put numerous placements in the clinical practice box or is it only asking for one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOM26)
    Im guessing academic difficulties as it suggests looking at the modules, and if it was personal it would've probably said what is the most challenging part of studying a degree.

Im gonna do the surrey questionnaire tomorrow after the uni of surrey replies to this thread, as i have no idea how to fill out the work experience part of the questionnaire. Should i mention the same placement in each of the species boxes or just once? And i don't know what detail it requires either.
    I'd definitely repeat work experiences for all applicable boxes and if there's room maybe add a bullet point list of basic duties regarding that specific animal

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!
    I know you’re all probably really stressed as it’s the worst time! I’m currently in first year at Liverpool and went through the application process last year! If you have any questions or anything especially about Liverpool, Nottingham, Glasgow and Edinburgh feel free to send me a message!

ReputationRep:
    Just completed the situational judgment for Nottingham and all I can say is it was painful. How many universities use those styles of questions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anderson2727)
    I have applied to Bristol, Cambridge, Liverpool and Nottingham. I have now completed all addittional questionnaires and work experience info. All I have left to do until it is completely out of my hands is the Cambridge admissions assessment!! Have you had a questionnaire from Bristol?

Does anyone know when we will possibly start hearing if we are invited for interviews? (I know the interview dates, just unsure when it is likely to start hearing back from the unis themselves).

The wait is already seriously stressing me out!
    Have

ReputationRep:
    I'm baffled by this Surrey w/exp questionnaire. Has everyone just repeated the names of the practices in the boxes for the relevant animals? I don't feel like it makes any sense repeating yourself like that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by domiash)
    I'm baffled by this Surrey w/exp questionnaire. Has everyone just repeated the names of the practices in the boxes for the relevant animals? I don't feel like it makes any sense repeating yourself like that?
    I split up my placements into the relevant boxes, for example, if I did a week at a mixed sheep and pig farm I would put 3 days in the sheep section and 2 days in the pig section. I’d repeat the placement details in both but just show that it was split.
    Hope this makes sense!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11euni-b)
    Have
    ???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hannah1411)
    I split up my placements into the relevant boxes, for example, if I did a week at a mixed sheep and pig farm I would put 3 days in the sheep section and 2 days in the pig section. I’d repeat the placement details in both but just show that it was split.
    Hope this makes sense!
    Thanks, that's really helpful. It just seems an odd layout in comparison to some of the others and I think my brain is frazzled and overthinking everything after completing so many!

•  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by University of Surrey)
    Hey NeveWhelehan, slugsiss, luberry and Kittypollard,

I tried ringing the Vet Med Admissions Adviser but there was no answer, and when I went to email her I got an out of office message saying that she's off until Monday 23rd Oct. Unfortunately, this means I won't be able to find out the answer to your question about the work experience section of the questionnaire until Monday But I have emailed her and I will ring her on Monday to follow up for you guys.

I'll let you know when I have an answer from her! In the meantime, have a good weekend

All the best,
    Ashley
    Hi again NeveWhelehan, slugsiss, luberry and Kittypollard,

Just a quick update to say that I still haven't been able to get through to the Admissions Adviser for Vet Med. She's just returned from annual leave today so it's likely she's working her way through her emails, so hopefully she'll respond soon! I'll try calling her again this afternoon to see if I can get an answer for you guys. Sorry for the delay, just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you!! Will let you know when I get a response from her

All the best,
    Ashley

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else still not received an acknowledgement from Bristol? I sent my application off on 12th October!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pacb10)
    Has anyone else still not received an acknowledgement from Bristol? I sent my application off on 12th October!
    No I still haven't either, although it's reassuring others are in the same boat as me.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.