Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by DOM26)
    Im struggling with this surrey challenging part question. How am i meant to know what I'm going to struggle with if i haven't studied it yet? I feel like picking a random module and running with it
    Hey DOM26,

I'd suggest getting in touch with the Admissions Adviser for Vet Med to get clarification on any parts of the application you're unsure about. Go through the whole questionnaire and make a list of questions about anything you're unsure of so you're not having to call the team numerous times as you make your way through it - it'll save your time and theirs!

If you call admissions on +44(0)1483682222 and ask to speak to Alice the Vet Med Adviser she'll be able to help answer any questions you've got in relation to your application

Hope this helps!

All the best,
    Ashley

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, is the deadline for paper 2 and 3 for Nott's at 11.30 pm UK time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annaxoxo)
    Hey guys, is the deadline for paper 2 and 3 for Nott's at 11.30 pm UK time?
    Yeah it is

ReputationRep:
    FINALLY FINISHED ALL THE QUESTIONNAIRES!!!

Now for the waiting...:eek:

ReputationRep:
    Currently waiting on two references. However with one of them I keep phoning and I keep getting told someone will get back to me and they never do.

ReputationRep:
    Surrey only want to see 5 of your references correct?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophielophie)
    Surrey only want to see 5 of your references correct?
    I emailed them asking if we could send in more and they said we were limited to 5...
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone help me regarding uploading Surrey references PLEASE... I have scanned in my references (7 pages in 1 PDF) and I have made sure the file is a PDF etc. but when I go to upload them, it looks like it is loading and then goes to refresh like its going onto the next page but it doesn't progress and I am left with the same page I started with (with the 5 boxes you can select files for) and my document is gone from the top one and it hasn't gone through! Is anyone else having this problem or knows how to solve it? I have gotten in touch with the support team and they said try uploading via a different browser so I have used Chrome, Firefox, Explorer and even tried on multiple different computers! Thanks in advance xoxo

ReputationRep:
    Just finished the Nott's papers. However when I went to submit paper 2 it said you have already submitted this survey. Help?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone really paranoid they have written the wrong thing on the Nottingham forms? I'm bricking it as I loved notts when I visited and really hope I havent screwed them up!

ReputationRep:
    This may sound like a really stupid question, but for the Surrey questionnaire when you say it's 12am on the 25th does it mean in an hour or in a day and an hour? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexriversxx)
    This may sound like a really stupid question, but for the Surrey questionnaire when you say it's 12am on the 25th does it mean in an hour or in a day and an hour? X
    Not a Surrey applicant, but pretty confident that means in an hour, once the day turns into the 25th.

ReputationRep:
    Ah okay thank you! X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexriversxx)
    It says before midnight on the 25th? In my email anyway

ReputationRep:
    It says "Before midnight on Wednesday 25th of October" for me that means tomorrow and not tonight...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nessie162)
    It says "Before midnight on Wednesday 25th of October" for me that means tomorrow and not tonight...
    Yep, exactly what I was trying to say

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luberry)
    Yep, exactly what I was trying to say
    (Original post by luberry)
    It says before midnight on the 25th? In my email anyway
    Oh! I don't think I recieved that email, that's really helped me out actually as I have been scrambling to get it done for the past half an hour thinking it was due tonight aha. Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    You actually made me panic for a second as I haven't even started the Surrey questionnaire... I've been working on my Nottingham one tonight haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katieemorgan)
    Can anyone help me regarding uploading Surrey references PLEASE... I have scanned in my references (7 pages in 1 PDF) and I have made sure the file is a PDF etc. but when I go to upload them, it looks like it is loading and then goes to refresh like its going onto the next page but it doesn't progress and I am left with the same page I started with (with the 5 boxes you can select files for) and my document is gone from the top one and it hasn't gone through! Is anyone else having this problem or knows how to solve it? I have gotten in touch with the support team and they said try uploading via a different browser so I have used Chrome, Firefox, Explorer and even tried on multiple different computers! Thanks in advance xoxo
    The file might be too large. Resize all of the images so they're not 4000 pixels wide/high and try uploading it again.

ReputationRep:
    You actually made me panic for a second as I haven't even started the Surrey questionnaire... I've been working on my Nottingham one tonight haha
    Me too! I just need to do the SJT part of Surrey's but I really panicked 😬

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.