Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moosenhagen)
    Is anyone really paranoid they have written the wrong thing on the Nottingham forms? I'm bricking it as I loved notts when I visited and really hope I havent screwed them up!
    It did that for me on paper 2 and paper 3. I asked them to send the receipt to my email and it worked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophielophie)
    It did that for me on paper 2 and paper 3. I asked them to send the receipt to my email and it worked.
    Hi, does the receipt show you the answers that you put for the questionnaire, including SJT answers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rugrat95)
    Hi, does the receipt show you the answers that you put for the questionnaire, including SJT answers?
    No. It just says the time submitted and I think a reference number.

ReputationRep:
    For Surrey can you submit all your references (more than 5) as long as they are on 5 or less documents? Or can you only put 5 references in total??
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pacb10)
    For Surrey can you submit all your references (more than 5) as long as they are on 5 or less documents? Or can you only put 5 references in total??
    You can submit more than 5, I submitted them on separate documents then emailed them for more space but I’m sure putting them on a single document would be fine too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hannah1411)
    You can submit more than 5, I submitted them on separate documents then emailed them for more space but I’m sure putting them on a single document would be fine too!
    Thank you 😊

ReputationRep:
    That's so annoying, I thought we could only submit 5 in total...

ReputationRep:
    That's so annoying, I thought we could only submit 5 in total...
    I did too when I first sent off mine but then I emailed them and they sent me more space so it’s worth a try 😊

ReputationRep:
    I did too when I first sent off mine but then I emailed them and they sent me more space so it’s worth a try 😊
    Even after you submitted thats possible?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nessie162)
    You actually made me panic for a second as I haven't even started the Surrey questionnaire... I've been working on my Nottingham one tonight haha
    Ah, you've also had to do both the questionnaires like me. I've been stressing over them all week lol

ReputationRep:
    where are people applying for their 5th choices?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenoak)
    Bioveterinary science at RVC, how about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pacb10)
    Bioveterinary science at RVC, how about you?
    Zoology w a language at Manchester

ReputationRep:
    Even after you submitted thats possible?
    Yeah it worked for me 🙂

ReputationRep:
    With the references you only need to submit references to cover the four weeks, any extra placements mentioned on the Surrey questionnaire are taken into account without a reference.

ReputationRep:
    I emailed asking for more space and got told they couldn't do it... bit annoying... :-/

ReputationRep:
    @goldenoak pacb10
    I applied for Veterinary Biosciences at Surrey and already have a conditional offer without an interview

ReputationRep:
    Hey, guys! I've applied for Vet Med at Surrey, Nottingham, Liverpool and RVC.I finally submitted the questionnaire for Nottingham and now i'm trying to complete the questionnaire for Surrey... I'm spending way too long on it, but i'm panicking about it being perfect, hahaha! @Lucia12 my name is Lucia too :P

ReputationRep:
    Bioveterinary science at liverpool

ReputationRep:
    I haven’t put a 5th choice lol But it’s okay because if I don’t get in this year I’ll apply again next year.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.