Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenoak)
    where are people applying for their 5th choices?
    Biovet at Liverpool

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know what to put for Surrey question one yet? General challenges or specific module? Problem is we haven't studied the modules yet so it's pure speculation and just feels quite awkward and difficult to answer effectively really...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viapurifico)
    The file might be too large. Resize all of the images so they're not 4000 pixels wide/high and try uploading it again.
    Can I resize if its in pdf form though?

ReputationRep:
    Animal Health & Welfare at Harper

ReputationRep:
    I didn’t put anything for my fifth.... I couldn't be bothered with potentially having to do interviews etc when I know if I don’t get in, I’ll use a gap year wisely then reapply.

ReputationRep:
    How many characters have people written for Surrey's 2 questions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katieemorgan)
    Can anyone help me regarding uploading Surrey references PLEASE... I have scanned in my references (7 pages in 1 PDF) and I have made sure the file is a PDF etc. but when I go to upload them, it looks like it is loading and then goes to refresh like its going onto the next page but it doesn't progress and I am left with the same page I started with (with the 5 boxes you can select files for) and my document is gone from the top one and it hasn't gone through! Is anyone else having this problem or knows how to solve it? I have gotten in touch with the support team and they said try uploading via a different browser so I have used Chrome, Firefox, Explorer and even tried on multiple different computers! Thanks in advance xoxo
    You need to split it down. I asked the Admissions team and they said there is no maximum file size, but when I split mine into two PDF docs it worked

ReputationRep:
    idree5 I wrote about 4500 for both but it has a 3000 max limit so I had to cut it right down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by idree5)
    How many characters have people written for Surrey's 2 questions?
    I had about 2200 for the first (really ran out of stuff to say) and 2900 for the second

ReputationRep:
    Yay I finally finished all my questionnaires🙌😊
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I now know why Surrey recommends answering the questions in Microsoft word first....
    I just accidentally refreshed the page and had to start my answers from the beginning. Most traumatising experience in my life haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nessie162)
    I now know why Surrey recommends answering the questions in Microsoft word first....
    I just accidentally refreshed the page and had to start my answers from the beginning. Most traumatising experience in my life haha
    Oh my goodness! That’s horrific! How long have you got to finish it?!

ReputationRep:
    In the same boat...I clicked 'next' and it came up with some security message saying I'd been logged out - I guess for security reasons as I'd had the page open too long...
    Had to rewrite it in a panic and pretty sure my answer to the first question is terrible now! D:
    I also submitted it all technically after the deadline because of this at 00:06 ?!
    Who knows anymore *sigh*.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LuBabaChica)
    Oh my goodness! That’s horrific! How long have you got to finish it?!
    I've done it now, I had one question saved in word and for the other one I remembered what I wrote so I managed to write it again quickly and submit before the deadline haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the-annamal)
    In the same boat...I clicked 'next' and it came up with some security message saying I'd been logged out - I guess for security reasons as I'd had the page open too long...
    Had to rewrite it in a panic and pretty sure my answer to the first question is terrible now! D:
    I also submitted it all technically after the deadline because of this at 00:06 ?!
    Who knows anymore *sigh*.
    Yeah ikr I also didn't expect the other section after the long answer questions, had like 10 minutes to do it, terrible

ReputationRep:
    Yeah ikr I also didn't expect the other section after the long answer questions, had like 10 minutes to do it, terrible
    That finally taught me not to leave things to the last minute after getting away with submitting my UCAS at 17:53 with 18:00 deadline and leaving the Notts Q's till late :facepalm:

Need to get my stuff together gee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the-annamal)
    That finally taught me not to leave things to the last minute after getting away with submitting my UCAS at 17:53 with 18:00 deadline and leaving the Notts Q's till late :facepalm:

Need to get my stuff together gee
    Same haha

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else still not received the bristol questionnaire?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOM26)
    me and i sent my application off on the 10th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOM26)
    Me but I only got my acknowledgement this morning!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.