Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophielophie)
    Anyone know when we will hear about interviews? I hope we have enough time between the invitation and the actual interview... I don't want the flights to be too expensive!
    I know Surrey said they would give at least one week notice of interviews, Nottingham said we would hear if we had an interview by the 8th (?) of December and their interviews are in January and February, RVC said we'd hear 4-6 weeks after all applications were in for interviews in December.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by animalmagic)
    Have you had any luck in sorting this out yet?
    yes thank you! I emailed them yesterday afternoon and I got a reply very quickly with the links to the questionnaires and the SJT and by some miracle I managed to complete them by the 11:30 deadline last night!!

Its not the best thing I've ever written because I had all of a couple of hours to do it and managed to get it in at 11:19...talk about last minute!

Thank you so much to everyone for all your suggestions and support, very much appreciated x

ReputationRep:
    I saw on the University of Glasgow forum that they have started to give out interviews for vet med already.
    got an interview from Glasgow this afternoon so very excited...now just trying to fix flights!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Canine Copycat)
    got an interview from Glasgow this afternoon so very excited...now just trying to fix flights!
    AHHHHH CONGRATS! What date? You nervous?

ReputationRep:
    AHHHHH CONGRATS! What date? You nervous?
    Thank you!!!!! 4th December so got a little while for the nerves to build up...I don't think its properly dawned on me yet but I definitely will be when it comes around!

Has anyone heard from anywhere else yet??

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!!!!! 4th December so got a little while for the nerves to build up...I don't think its properly dawned on me yet but I definitely will be when it comes around!

Has anyone heard from anywhere else yet??
    Not yet... I've applied to Surrey, Nottingham, Liverpool and Bristol... I've done all the questionnaires etc. so now I'm just waiting.

I keep telling myself no news is good news

ReputationRep:
    Not yet... I've applied to Surrey, Nottingham, Liverpool and Bristol... I've done all the questionnaires etc. so now I'm just waiting.

I keep telling myself no news is good news
    Have you done the Bristol questionnaire too? I haven received that one yet, but I don't think I'm alone in that boat...good luck and I'm sure you'll hear soon!

ReputationRep:
    Have you done the Bristol questionnaire too? I haven received that one yet, but I don't think I'm alone in that boat...good luck and I'm sure you'll hear soon!
    Yes I received it on the 18 October and I submitted it on the 22 October

ReputationRep:
    Yes I received it on the 18 October and I submitted it on the 22 October
    Ah ok...hoping one comes my way too then!

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant news, well done!

yes thank you! I emailed them yesterday afternoon and I got a reply very quickly with the links to the questionnaires and the SJT and by some miracle I managed to complete them by the 11:30 deadline last night!!

Its not the best thing I've ever written because I had all of a couple of hours to do it and managed to get it in at 11:19...talk about last minute!

Thank you so much to everyone for all your suggestions and support, very much appreciated x

ReputationRep:
    if you are flying then I presume you are "rest of UK" or EU then and not Scottish?

ReputationRep:
    if you are flying then I presume you are "rest of UK" or EU then and not Scottish?
    yep...rest of UK! Are you based in Scotland then?

ReputationRep:
    Yes

yep...rest of UK! Are you based in Scotland then?

ReputationRep:
    Ive got one too!! 1st of December for me at 9:50... early train up i think😂

ReputationRep:
    I just got an email for an interview at Glasgow on 4th December! So excited

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to everyone being invited for an interview! Great news!

ReputationRep:
    Got my first offer from Bristol today! So so happy now just waiting to hear for interviews from Nottingham, RVC, Liverpool & Harper Adams
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tash.Friesinger)
    Got my first offer from Bristol today! So so happy now just waiting to hear for interviews from Nottingham, RVC, Liverpool & Harper Adams
    congratulations! you’re one of the first i think!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tash.Friesinger)
    Congrats do you mind me asking when you sent your WEPAPA form in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luberry)
    Congrats do you mind me asking when you sent your WEPAPA form in?
    Thanks! And the 7th October 😋

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.