Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    luberry redonks
    I'll ring Surrey in the morning and ask for clarification, I think. My excitement exploded and then crashed just now ahah...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brrrigid)
    luberry redonks
    I'll ring Surrey in the morning and ask for clarification, I think. My excitement exploded and then crashed just now ahah...
    Same here! Their office doesn't open until 9am so I'll check in the morning then maybe give them a ring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luberry)
    Same here! Their office doesn't open until 9am so I'll check in the morning then maybe give them a ring.
    Oki doki! With two applicants ringing up confused I reckon they'd sort things about for us.

ReputationRep:
    Any on in wgere to get example mmis from?

ReputationRep:
    Oki doki! With two applicants ringing up confused I reckon they'd sort things about for us.
    Exactly what I thought

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annaxoxo)
    How did Edinburgh notify an interview invitation?? Was it by email or? Also; congratulations to everyone receiving an interview invitation!
    By email.. then you had to login to your MyEd portal

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to everyone invited to interview! Must be a great feeling. You'll all do amazing

ReputationRep:
    @animalmagic @SK200 thank you! Congratulations on your interview invitation!!! How are you feeling!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOM26)
    I got invited to an interview at Surrey today
    Congratulations!! How did you get the invite?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzysanderson)
    Congratulations!! How did you get the invite?
    On the surrey portal under the events tab

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOM26)
    On the surrey portal under the events tab
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Wooo I’ve got an interview from surrey too!! So happy 😊
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Thanks but I'm not an applicant. I'm a dinosaur just trying to answer any questions that I think I know the answer to

(Original post by annaxoxo)
    @animalmagic @SK200 thank you! Congratulations on your interview invitation!!! How are you feeling!?

ReputationRep:
    Now got an email from Surrey to say that I've got an interview but still can't select a time 😬

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone else not book a time slot for their Surrey interview? I can only see slots for 25/11/17 and when I try to book one of the time slots, it says there’s nothing on that date/time available?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pacb10)
    Wooo I’ve got an interview from surrey too!! So happy 😊
    What day, and can you book a time? Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    pacb10

That's the situation the rest of us are in! We're gonna ring them tomorrow and ask what she happening

ReputationRep:
    pacb10

That's the situation the rest of us are in! We're gonna ring them tomorrow and ask what she happening
    Okay, at least we are all in the same boat! I’ve sent them an email

ReputationRep:
    pacb10

Just thought, maybe it's like when we first got the email for the portal? As in, we couldn't log in for 24 hours so maybe we can't book for 24 hours either. But still worth ringing them in case I think!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luberry)
    Just thought, maybe it's like when we first got the email for the portal? As in, we couldn't log in for 24 hours so maybe we can't book for 24 hours either. But still worth ringing them in case I think!
    That's a good point! I was just considering that if they haven't sent out all interviews yet, they might not allow us to book a time until everyone has a fair chance. I'll still ring them to make sure

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 21, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.