Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've got a document called 'Saturday Invitation' which seems to be specific for candidates who get an interview rather than general information about the process...but I don't seem to be able to select a time either. :'( How strange!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luberry)
    But there's a bit that says view and if you click on it can you book?
    Yep!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brrrigid)
    I've got a document called 'Saturday Invitation' which seems to be specific for candidates who get an interview rather than general information about the process...but I don't seem to be able to select a time either. :'( How strange!
    Yep, that's what meant - not sure why you can't select a time? But same for me so not alone phew

ReputationRep:
    Not via track, via direct email from Edinburgh saying to check EUCLID for a message.

(Original post by annaxoxo)
    How did Edinburgh notify an interview invitation?? Was it by email or? Also; congratulations to everyone receiving an interview invitation!

ReputationRep:
    luberry redonks
    I'll ring Surrey in the morning and ask for clarification, I think. My excitement exploded and then crashed just now ahah...

ReputationRep:
    luberry redonks
    I'll ring Surrey in the morning and ask for clarification, I think. My excitement exploded and then crashed just now ahah...
    Same here! Their office doesn't open until 9am so I'll check in the morning then maybe give them a ring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luberry)
    Same here! Their office doesn't open until 9am so I'll check in the morning then maybe give them a ring.
    Oki doki! With two applicants ringing up confused I reckon they'd sort things about for us.

ReputationRep:
    Any on in wgere to get example mmis from?

ReputationRep:
    Oki doki! With two applicants ringing up confused I reckon they'd sort things about for us.
    Exactly what I thought

ReputationRep:
    How did Edinburgh notify an interview invitation?? Was it by email or? Also; congratulations to everyone receiving an interview invitation!
    By email.. then you had to login to your MyEd portal

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to everyone invited to interview! Must be a great feeling. You'll all do amazing

ReputationRep:
    @animalmagic @SK200 thank you! Congratulations on your interview invitation!!! How are you feeling!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOM26)
    I got invited to an interview at Surrey today
    Congratulations!! How did you get the invite?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzysanderson)
    Congratulations!! How did you get the invite?
    On the surrey portal under the events tab

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOM26)
    On the surrey portal under the events tab
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Wooo I’ve got an interview from surrey too!! So happy 😊
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Thanks but I'm not an applicant. I'm a dinosaur just trying to answer any questions that I think I know the answer to

@animalmagic @SK200 thank you! Congratulations on your interview invitation!!! How are you feeling!?

ReputationRep:
    Now got an email from Surrey to say that I've got an interview but still can't select a time 😬

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone else not book a time slot for their Surrey interview? I can only see slots for 25/11/17 and when I try to book one of the time slots, it says there’s nothing on that date/time available?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pacb10)
    Wooo I’ve got an interview from surrey too!! So happy 😊
    What day, and can you book a time? Congratulations!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.