Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImiT)
    I still haven’t received the Bristol questionnaire 😬 Should I worry at this stage? And is anyone else in the same position.?

Booked my liverpool interview
    I haven’t yet either!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenoak)
    how do you get to langford? is there a bus or something
    Hey, Langford days are quite long and annoying but the practicals in the afternoon are really fun !! Spent last Thursday with a carrier practicing taking shoes of horse legs 😂 yeah there are coaches that pick you up usually at 8:50 and they also take you back 👍 just have to make sure you don’t miss the bus or it’s a £30 Uber journey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viapurifico)
    That timetable sounds good! What do you mean by stations?
    In MMIs you’ll do lots of different activities, each activity is called a station. In Bristol I think there was 5/6. Each one will test a different skill (communication, problem solving, maths etc)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pacb10)
    I haven’t yet either!
    Me neither. Although I have booked my Liverpool interview also.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmeliaM)
    I am so upset! I applied to edinburgh for vet medicine and uploaded my work experience summary form a week before its due. I went to check the portal again for any updates on my application and it said that the form had not been uploaded even though there was a tick next to it in early october!!!! Any advice?????
    i would try calling them to explain. Do you have any receipt at the time you uploaded it to show them as evidence ?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone with a reply from Bristol, how long did you have to wait for their decision after submitting your WEPAPA?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11euni-b)
    Anyone with a reply from Bristol, how long did you have to wait for their decision after submitting your WEPAPA?
    I had a week or two before getting an invite to interview for their two veterinary nursing courses but haven't heard anything for veterinary science yet

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard anything from RVC?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blake Jones)
    No not yet but we must hear soon as they interview in December.....

ReputationRep:
    You do the form on a online link and then it emails to you so I have that! You then upload that document and it has a tick next to it when you've uploaded it, it doesn's send a conformation email so I was 100% sure I uploaded it! I think I am going to ring them tomorrow!
    Have you rang them yet? How did you get on? fingers crossed it works out for you !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11euni-b)
    I submitted my WEPAPA on October 22 and I have not heard from them since (aside from the acknowledgement email after submitting WEPAPA)
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by silver001)
    This week has been pretty good so far, s/o to Surrey and Liverpool for sending out interviews within the maximum length of minimum suffering time 😂
    We try our best silver001
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Blake Jones)
    RVC haven't invited anyone to interview yet, don't stress :nah:

ReputationRep:
    Still haven't had any interview offers and getting kinda worried

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VictiniCup)
    Still haven't had any interview offers and getting kinda worried
    Me too! Where have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eilidhhhh)
    Have you rang them yet? How did you get on? fingers crossed it works out for you !!!
    They replied to my email early this morning and said it must have been a glitch! Hallelujah!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I still haven't received the Bristol form

ReputationRep:
    Great news, thanks for the update.

They replied to my email early this morning and said it must have been a glitch! Hallelujah!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Who has received an interview from Surrey today & what letter does your surname begin with?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophielophie)
    I submitted my WEPAPA on October 22 and I have not heard from them since (aside from the acknowledgement email after submitting WEPAPA)
    Thanks! When did you get the confirmation email? Haven't got mine yet and I submitted my WEPAPA on the 10th November

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.