Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Worrying too! Haven't received a Bristol Questionnaire yet or interview offer from Liverpool, not too worried about Nottingham and RVC yet. I applied with extenuating circumstances (and a lot of them at that!) and only missed the min requirements by 1% in an exam I was sick in. Although I'm prepared to be rejected, The wait is killing me!I also fly out to France on the 3rd December and will be working solidly for a few months so I am worried that if I do get an interview, it will be later in their interviewing period and therefore i won't be able to attend.

ReputationRep:
    I got an email off Liverpool about picking accommodation preferences but the websites not working anyone else had this?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Just had an email from Surrey asking me to clarify my total days of work experience, fingers crossed this might mean good news!

ReputationRep:
    Got an email from bristol saying they are still considering my application and due to the large quantity of applications they can't make a decision on it yet. At least thats not yet a rejection....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tillyb99)
    Got an email from bristol saying they are still considering my application and due to the large quantity of applications they can't make a decision on it yet. At least thats not yet a rejection....
    same! I hope they will decide soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paurok89)
    same! I hope they will decide soon
    What were your predicted grades, if you don’t mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    What were your predicted grades, if you don’t mind me asking?
    I’m an international applicant, so it’s different for me but my predicted grades are around 95% for each subject and I probably think that they are converted into A*. But as I said, it’s a different system so it might not be the best idea to compare our grades. Anyway, what were your predicted grades?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paurok89)
    I’m an international applicant, so it’s different for me but my predicted grades are around 95% for each subject and I probably think that they are converted into A*. But as I said, it’s a different system so it might not be the best idea to compare our grades. Anyway, what were your predicted grades?
    3As so they’re only just the grades needed. Hopefully they’ll still be enough

ReputationRep:
    3As so they’re only just the grades needed. Hopefully they’ll still be enough
    I hope you’ll get an offer Good luck with your application!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiaraxox)
    I got an email off Liverpool about picking accommodation preferences but the websites not working anyone else had this?
    Yes I'm having the same problem, reassuring that it's not just me

ReputationRep:
    Me too!!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had an offer from Bristol yet?

ReputationRep:
    I haven’t yet but some people have. Bristol are sorting the applications in batches based off of when you sent your questionnaire.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadow478)
    Hey guys!

I’ve applied to Cambridge, Liverpool, Nottingham and Bristol and Liverpool bioveterinary science.

I’ve had a conditional for biovet and an interview from Liverpool.

Has anyone had an interview invite from Nottingham or Cambridge?

Also I still haven’t recieved a questionnaire from Bristol! Has this happened to anyone else or what?? I’m seriously panicking about this because I’m scared that I’ve missed something in my emails and I really don’t want to lose the chance at a place here!!
    I still havent recieved the questionaire ! but also got an interview for liverpool

ReputationRep:
    I’m glad it’s not just me then! I was seriously thinking that I’ve accidentally deleted an email or missed something on the website 😬

Ahhh congrats!! What day is yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadow478)
    I’m glad it’s not just me then! I was seriously thinking that I’ve accidentally deleted an email or missed something on the website 😬

Ahhh congrats!! What day is yours?
    sorry to but in but i'm excited too haha, mines 30th November

ReputationRep:
    Haha no worries!

Congrats and good luck! Mines the 5th

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to you too! 😊

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm also a C and a mature student and have an interview for the 25th.

Hoping you hear soon! Good luck

(Original post by GraceCook)
    Starting to really worry about Surrey... I was really hoping for them.

My surname begins in "C" but I am a mature student... are there any other mature students for Surrey? If so, have you heard anything? Everything is still saying "pending check" on my application.

Also applied to Liverpool (but doing the wrong access course so not surprised I haven't heard), Bristol and RVC. I am getting so anxious about it all now!

ReputationRep:
    After submitting the Bristol WEPAPA form, did you get an acknowledgement email?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 17, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.