Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icylilies)
    Liverpool RVC and Nottingham, how about you? Fingers cross i hear from someone soon as i am going slowly insane!
    I also applied to Nottingham, Edinburgh, and Glasgow. Maybe we'll see each other at Notts! And yes I know, I check my email every day and go, "It has to be there today!" Ahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Megan_Kira)
    I got and email from Liverpool asking about accommodation as I've been invited to interview, however haven't received an email specifically inviting me to an interview or any other information like date, times etc. Where would I find this should I another email or an update on UCAS Track?
    My Liverpool interview invite went into my junk inbox so maybe check there?!

ReputationRep:
    if you use gmail then try your promotions folder.

I got and email from Liverpool asking about accommodation as I've been invited to interview, however haven't received an email specifically inviting me to an interview or any other information like date, times etc. Where would I find this should I another email or an update on UCAS Track?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nessie162)
    I applied for both, grad and normal I also applied to Surrey and Nottingham. wbu?
    Exactly the same as me! What is your degree in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redonks)
    got an interview from cambridge this morning
    congrats!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tillyb99)
    I have an interview at RVC and I’m in year 13 (senior sixth)
    Congrats! When did you get your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luberry)
    Congrats! When did you get your interview?
    Last night I got the email
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Last night I got the email
    That's great where else have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    That's great where else have you applied?
    Surrey (have an interview next week) and Bristol (they have read my application but said they can’t make a decision yet). I also applied to both Southampton and Royal Holloway for biology and have had offers from both 😊 where did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    Surrey (have an interview next week) and Bristol (they have read my application but said they can’t make a decision yet). I also applied to both Southampton and Royal Holloway for biology and have had offers from both 😊 where did you apply?
    I've applied to Surrey (I have an interview next week as well so maybe I'll see you there ), Bristol (I got the same email yesterday eek), RVC and Nottingham (nothing so far from either but fingers crossed I'll hear something soon!)

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to Surrey (I have an interview next week as well so maybe I'll see you there ), Bristol (I got the same email yesterday eek), RVC and Nottingham (nothing so far from either but fingers crossed I'll hear something soon!)
    Good luck. I’m sure you’ll hear soon!

ReputationRep:
    I’ve got an interview for Surrey now January 10th!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luci_00)
    Exactly the same as me! What is your degree in?
    Biochemistry What's yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nessie162)
    Biochemistry What's yours?
    Bioveterinary at Surrey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kittyschaffer)
    Hey guys! Just wondering if anyone has gotten any interviews yet and if anyone HAS NOT been sent the WEX form for Bristol?
    I still haven’t received the WEX form

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImiT)
    I still haven’t received the WEX form
    Me neither 😰😰

ReputationRep:
    When i got my interview for liverpool it was via email.. track still hasnt updated it even though i have it booked and all😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophie180500)
    When i got my interview for liverpool it was via email.. track still hasnt updated it even though i have it booked and all
    UCAS Track does not record interviews - that is between you and the Uni - UCAS is there for processing the Yes/No decision of any offer/rejection, and then processing exam results and the Uni decision in August, so that is all you will ever see on Track.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by returnmigrant)
    UCAS Track does not record interviews - that is between you and the Uni - UCAS is there for processing the Yes/No decision of any offer/rejection, and then processing exam results and the Uni decision in August, so that is all you will ever see on Track.
    UCAS track changed for my RVC interview....

ReputationRep:
    UCAS track changed for my RVC interview....
    For mine too. I had to accept it via email and track

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.