What does your surname begin with?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GracieVenes)
    What does your surname begin with?
    Surname begins with O
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiaraxox)
    I never got a confirmation email from Bristol after completing the work experience questionnaire but I submitted it about 2 weeks ago?
    I didn’t get my confirmation email until 3 weeks after so don’t worry

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone recently heard from Bristol or RVC?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JosephineOK)
    My surrey application is also still pending and nothing from notts
    If it still says 'pending' it usually means they haven't come around to reviewing your application yet! Mine said pending until I received an invitation to interview - don't stress about it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LV99)
    Has anyone recently heard from Bristol or RVC?
    I had an email from Bristol on Friday saying they were still processing my application as there was a high number of applications. I completed their form back at the end of October. Nothing from RVC so far, but sounds like they've just started giving out UK interviews.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 00red5023)
    See ya there haha
    Will do! Good luck x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JosephineOK)
    Surname begins with O
    I havent heard from surrey yet getting worried.. my surname begins with L

ReputationRep:
    Just got a rejection, thank you college for being ****heads.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VictiniCup)
    Omg where from?

ReputationRep:
    Where from? Why did they reject you? What did your college do wrong?

ReputationRep:
    Just had an email from surrey (just to clarify something on my application) and she said they aim to give all interviews/rejections out by the end of this month.

ReputationRep:
    Just got a rejection, thank you college for being s***heads.
    Why were you rejected? 😰

ReputationRep:
    Hi I have applied to Edinburgh, Glasgow, Liverpool and Cambridge and am a UK undergraduate applicant. I have interviews at Liverpool, Cambridge and Glasgow so far but unfortunately my Cambridge and Glasgow interviews clash, they're both on 12th December, has anyone else got the same clash? I phoned glasgow admissions and they said there is no other slot at the moment unless a cancellation comes in but I'll be really bummed if I end up having to choose one? Any advice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anna.thomas21)
    Have any English applicants got an interview from Edinburgh yet?
    Nope I phoned them today and they said they aim to let us know by xmas and will be holding interviews between January and March.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 50ph1e)
    Hi I have applied to Edinburgh, Glasgow, Liverpool and Cambridge and am a UK undergraduate applicant. I have interviews at Liverpool, Cambridge and Glasgow so far but unfortunately my Cambridge and Glasgow interviews clash, they're both on 12th December, has anyone else got the same clash? I phoned glasgow admissions and they said there is no other slot at the moment unless a cancellation comes in but I'll be really bummed if I end up having to choose one? Any advice?
    What Cambridge college is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmeliaM)
    What Cambridge college is it?
    Selwyn

ReputationRep:
    Hi I have applied to Edinburgh, Glasgow, Liverpool and Cambridge and am a UK undergraduate applicant. I have interviews at Liverpool, Cambridge and Glasgow so far but unfortunately my Cambridge and Glasgow interviews clash, they're both on 12th December, has anyone else got the same clash? I phoned glasgow admissions and they said there is no other slot at the moment unless a icancellation comes in but I'll be really bummed if I end up having to choose one? Any advice?
    Which did you get first? If you got glasgow first, ring cambridge and see about changing date explain that you have that day booked for another interview and see what they say!

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried asking Cambridge if you could swap the date?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophie180500)
    Which did you get first? If you got glasgow first, ring cambridge and see about changing date explain that you have that day booked for another interview and see what they say!
    I got Glasgow first but it said on Cambridge letter that it definitely isn't possible to rearrange... I guess I just have to hope somebody cancels at Glasgow? I was just interested in seeing if anyone else had a clash because seems a bit odd that both unis would interview in same week for same subject? Thanks though!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.