Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmeliaM)
    What Cambridge college is it?
    Selwyn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 50ph1e)
    Hi I have applied to Edinburgh, Glasgow, Liverpool and Cambridge and am a UK undergraduate applicant. I have interviews at Liverpool, Cambridge and Glasgow so far but unfortunately my Cambridge and Glasgow interviews clash, they're both on 12th December, has anyone else got the same clash? I phoned glasgow admissions and they said there is no other slot at the moment unless a icancellation comes in but I'll be really bummed if I end up having to choose one? Any advice?
    Which did you get first? If you got glasgow first, ring cambridge and see about changing date explain that you have that day booked for another interview and see what they say!

ReputationRep:
    Hi I have applied to Edinburgh, Glasgow, Liverpool and Cambridge and am a UK undergraduate applicant. I have interviews at Liverpool, Cambridge and Glasgow so far but unfortunately my Cambridge and Glasgow interviews clash, they're both on 12th December, has anyone else got the same clash? I phoned glasgow admissions and they said there is no other slot at the moment unless a cancellation comes in but I'll be really bummed if I end up having to choose one? Any advice?
    Have you tried asking Cambridge if you could swap the date?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophie180500)
    Which did you get first? If you got glasgow first, ring cambridge and see about changing date explain that you have that day booked for another interview and see what they say!
    I got Glasgow first but it said on Cambridge letter that it definitely isn't possible to rearrange... I guess I just have to hope somebody cancels at Glasgow? I was just interested in seeing if anyone else had a clash because seems a bit odd that both unis would interview in same week for same subject? Thanks though!

ReputationRep:
    I got Glasgow first but it said on Cambridge letter that it definitely isn't possible to rearrange... I guess I just have to hope somebody cancels at Glasgow? I was just interested in seeing if anyone else had a clash because seems a bit odd that both unis would interview in same week for same subject? Thanks though!
    I'd still ring them to see anyway😂

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from Emmanuel college?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophie180500)
    I'd still ring them to see anyway😂
    Yeah I would do the same and ring Cambridge just incase

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else got a rejection yet? Or am I the only one with any.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VictiniCup)
    Where from? I know Surrey was rejecting people last week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nessie162)
    Where from? I know Surrey was rejecting people last week
    Received two rejections from Surrey and Liverpool.

ReputationRep:
    Did they give a reason as to why? If you don’t mind me asking
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natasha_Faye)
    Which one?

ReputationRep:
    Which one?
    Either or both. I’m just curious if they give a reason so you know why you got rejected.

ReputationRep:
    I havent been rejected from any main ones yet but i know people who have

ReputationRep:
    Really sorry to hear that, I'm gutted for you. Who do you have left to hear from? Did you apply to Nottingham? I don't think they look at predicted grades if that was your problem.

ReputationRep:
    I received a rejection from Surrey and Liverpool, also. You’re not alone x

ReputationRep:
    Nope I phoned them today and they said they aim to let us know by xmas and will be holding interviews between January and March.
    Ah amazing thank you so much for letting me know! x

ReputationRep:
    Oh no, that's such a shame, so sorry to hear that. Hopefully you'll get better news from your other two, presuming that you applied for four.

(Original post by LuBabaChica)
    I received a rejection from Surrey and Liverpool, also. You’re not alone x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by animalmagic)
    Oh no, that's such a shame, so sorry to hear that. Hopefully you'll get better news from your other two, presuming that you applied for four.

Thank you! Yes, I applied to Nottingham and RVC also ☺️

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natasha_Faye)
    Surrey was no reason, Liverpool was academic.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.