Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heardmanator)
    I’ve still had nothing interview wise from anywhere which I have applied to (Cambridge, Nottingham, Bristol and Edinburgh) and it’s starting to get very disheartening. I’m just frantically checking my emails and spam box every day 😒😒
    I think everyone is I've had one from Cambridge, but I'm sure it depends on the college you apply to as to when you'll receive an interview or if. As far as Notts n Bristol are concerned I'm not sure, however I've applied to Edinburgh and haven't heard back yet either.

Good luck, I'm sure we'll hear soon.

ReputationRep:
    when do RVC hold their interviews?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how long after the interview we will wait before finding out offers and rejections for Surrey??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heardmanator)
    I’ve still had nothing interview wise from anywhere which I have applied to (Cambridge, Nottingham, Bristol and Edinburgh) and it’s starting to get very disheartening. I’m just frantically checking my emails and spam box every day 😒😒
    I am in the same boat, so don’t worry! Hope we will hear something soon😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucia12)
    Does anyone know how long after the interview we will wait before finding out offers and rejections for Surrey??
    Usually Unis will make a few offers after each interview day itself and other people will be put on Hold until more interviews have taken place (ie. they will be ranked against other interviewees) - so dont panic if you dont get an immediate offer, it doesnt mean No.

ReputationRep:
    Think they said they'll inform you of the outcome by 30th January when all interviews have been conducted.

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone's interviews go today??😘😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GreenDucks)
    Think they said they'll inform you of the outcome by 30th January when all interviews have been conducted.
    The 30th is the latest they aim to give out offers to the course, but it wouldn't surprise me if they gave out a few offers to some applicants after the first two interview days.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had an interview date from Nottingham yet? I got an email saying I’d hear by December 8th but I’m panicking haha

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else have their Liverpool interview tomorrow???

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, I don't think anyone has heard yet. I am thinking their invitations will go out the week ending 8th December hopefully.

(Original post by stiamh)
    Has anyone had an interview date from Nottingham yet? I got an email saying I’d hear by December 8th but I’m panicking haha

ReputationRep:
    has anyone else heard from RVC yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenoak)
    has anyone else heard from RVC yet?
    B
    I haven't ((
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    Hey friendos. For all of you with interviews coming up, I've made a thread for practice questions that might be helpful! It's fully reliant on your contributions so have a look when you get the chance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheShriyaSheth)
    Does anyone else have their Liverpool interview tomorrow???
    I do!! Aghhhhh! What time is yours? Mines at 11am 😆
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Somewhat shameless plug for myself, but I've written two blog posts about interviews here https://cappuccinosandcows.wordpress.com/2016/10/ & here https://cappuccinosandcows.wordpress...iews/#more-100
    I've been meaning to write one about MMIs when I'm free from dissertation prison, but it probably won't be in time for Dec interviews
    Also, apart from last year which was an anomaly, Notts has always been slow for interview invites. There are also RCVS and AVMA visits to do with accreditation so I wouldn't be surprised if that's slowing the process down. Try and be patient (which I know is super hard!) and avoid ringing or emailing admission depts unless you're really concerned- it takes away time that they could spend looking at applications and can slow the process down for everyone.
    Good luck guys! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natasha_Faye)
    I do!! Aghhhhh! What time is yours? Mines at 11am 😆
    Mine's at 12pm, so I might just see you after, I've got a huge red bag, come and say hello! Good luck!!! <3

ReputationRep:
    Hoping that I hear from RVC this week.

ReputationRep:
    Any applicants from England/Wales heard anything from Edinburgh?

Also has anyone heard back from Bristol after submitting WEPAPA?

Anyone know when surrey will next send out interview invites?

😂😂 sorry for all these questions

ReputationRep:
    Anyone having their Glasgow interview tomorrow? Sorry if I've missed the boat on that topic!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 17, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.