Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11euni-b)
    Any applicants from England/Wales heard anything from Edinburgh?

Also has anyone heard back from Bristol after submitting WEPAPA?

Anyone know when surrey will next send out interview invites?

😂😂 sorry for all these questions
    Hi, Edinburgh are not interviewing English students until mid February/early March. Dates are on the website. They've said they aim to give 3 weeks notice. So I wouldn't worry just yet.

Bristol - no idea. WEPAPA acknowledged 3/10 but heard nothing. They say they aim to reply within 5 weeks but that has well gone and WEPAPA hadn't been scored the other week, so no idea on how they batch things up.

Not applied to Surrey so can't help you there. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catshouse)
    Hi, Edinburgh are not interviewing English students until mid February/early March. Dates are on the website. They've said they aim to give 3 weeks notice. So I wouldn't worry just yet.

Bristol - no idea. WEPAPA acknowledged 3/10 but heard nothing. They say they aim to reply within 5 weeks but that has well gone and WEPAPA hadn't been scored the other week, so no idea on how they batch things up.

How do you know your WEPAPA hadn't been scored?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophielophie)
    How do you know your WEPAPA hadn't been scored?

Phoned them as it was over the stated weeks on the website. The person on the end of the phone checked the application status. Didn't get the impression that there was a process or rationale behind who heard first either so now just expecting them all to take along time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11euni-b)
    Any applicants from England/Wales heard anything from Edinburgh?

Also has anyone heard back from Bristol after submitting WEPAPA?

Anyone know when surrey will next send out interview invites?

😂😂 sorry for all these questions
    I don't know about the first two, but Surrey has sent out the first 3 of 5 interview dates and the first interviews were yesterday.

Good luck with Liverpool interviews 😘😘

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VictiniCup)
    Hoping that I hear from RVC this week.
    Me too...!

ReputationRep:

Hey, thanks for your help and good luck on your application too!

ReputationRep:

Wait does Bristol tell us what we scored on our WEPAPA????

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to everyone with Liverpool interviews! How did they go?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhys Davies)
    Wait does Bristol tell us what we scored on our WEPAPA????
    No it doesn't - they were just indicating where the application was in the system

ReputationRep:
    Guys if anyone is freaking out about not hearing from Edinburgh don't! I got my rejection over a week ago so you must have made it past the initial rejection stage!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThebbS)
    Guys if anyone is freaking out about not hearing from Edinburgh don't! I got my rejection over a week ago so you must have made it past the initial rejection stage!
    Are you living in Scotland, England, EU or International? I'm really sorry to hear that Best of luck with your other applications.

ReputationRep:
    Surrey just sent me a conditional offer????? Oh my god I hope it’s not in error!!!
    Two As and a B

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brrrigid)
    Surrey just sent me a conditional offer????? Oh my god I hope it’s not in error!!!
    Two As and a B
    Doubt its in error, congratulations haha

ReputationRep:
    Two As and a B
    Well Done!!!! I'm still waiting to hear back from them about an interview haha

ReputationRep:
    I’m so surprised because I was expecting to be put on the waiting list....shout out to the girl with the pet Dalmatian who gave me a sip of water before we went in, that literally saved me (I felt so lightheaded and nervous hahaha)

ReputationRep:
    Two As and a B
    Congratulations was your interview on Saturday?

ReputationRep:
    Two As and a B
    Congratulations lovely!! I’m still waiting to hear back about an interview (hopefully!!☺️). Xx
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luberry)
    Congratulations was your interview on Saturday?
    It was, the 2pm slot - I’m amazed to have heard back so quickly

(Original post by 04jduke)
    Congratulations lovely!! I’m still waiting to hear back about an interview (hopefully!!☺️). Xx
    Keep your head up, and start prepping if you can! ❤️

ReputationRep:
    It was, the 2pm slot - I’m amazed to have heard back so quickly
    That was super quick! Mine was the 10.45 slot.. when did you hear from them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luberry)
    That was super quick! Mine was the 10.45 slot.. when did you hear from them?
    I got an email saying track had been updated at 16:11, but only signed in to check what it was about half an hour ago 😅

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 21, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.