Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r33ves1986)
    I thought it was alphabetical, but i'm sure R must've been sent out by now. So i've come to the conclusion that I haven't been successful at Bristol and will try and stay hopeful for my other choices
    well I'm c so definitely should have heard something if that was the case! I have heard something about having 3 categories...one that have offers/questionnaires (can't remember!) one that are being/have been rejected and one that they're waiting on so there is always the chance that they are waiting for some of us!?

save the best till last!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brrrigid)
    I’m so surprised because I was expecting to be put on the waiting list....shout out to the girl with the pet Dalmatian who gave me a sip of water before we went in, that literally saved me (I felt so lightheaded and nervous hahaha)
    Congratulations!!! I'm happy that my water helped you out, but I'm sure you didn't need it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlot99)
    Congratulations!!! I'm happy that my water helped you out, but I'm sure you didn't need it
    It really did help, my brain felt like a cloud I was that nervous! Thankyou so much ❤️😅

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Canine Copycat)
    well I'm c so definitely should have heard something if that was the case! I have heard something about having 3 categories...one that have offers/questionnaires (can't remember!) one that are being/have been rejected and one that they're waiting on so there is always the chance that they are waiting for some of us!?

save the best till last!
    Haha! I'm happy with the category! Do you know of anyone who has already received rejections from there prior to receiving the form?

Good luck with your other choices, who knows Bristol might miss out on two good candidates if they make us wait much longer haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Erica Cook)
    I had mine today... how do you think it went?
    Mine is tomorrow im so nervous

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from rvc today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Svv5500)
    Nope, getting worried.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VictiniCup)
    Nope, getting worried.
    Starting to feel like it will never come, I just want to know either way!!

ReputationRep:
    Starting to feel like it will never come, I just want to know either way!!
    They seem to be replying quite late to everyone, so I'm just trying not to worry too much at the moment

ReputationRep:
    From what I remember they tend to send the invites in the evening, 5-6pm
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by brrrigid)
    Surrey just sent me a conditional offer????? Oh my god I hope it’s not in error!!!
    Two As and a B
    Delighted for you brrrigid!:elefant:

Hopefully we'll be seeing you at Surrey next September

All the best,
    Ashley
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Tillyb99)
    Haha don’t worry, it wasn’t an error. I got an offer too this afternoon 😊
    Yayyyy congrats Tillyb99! You smashed it:kungfu:

All the best,
    Ashley

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University of Surrey)
    Yayyyy congrats Tillyb99! You smashed it:kungfu:

All the best,
    Ashley
    Hi Ashley

do you know if any more early surrey offers will be coming out soon or if they are now waiting until the next interviews?

Thanks
    Abbie

ReputationRep:
    Oh gosh... I did awful at my Surrey interview....

ReputationRep:
    Fingers crossed I get an interview.

ReputationRep:
    My surrey application online no longer has an event page and does not show my supporting evidence anymore. Has this happened to anyone else or does anyone know what this means?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JosephineOK)
    My surrey application online no longer has an event page and does not show my supporting evidence anymore. Has this happened to anyone else or does anyone know what this means?
    Yeah mine too
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by AbbieJade1994)
    Hi Ashley

do you know if any more early surrey offers will be coming out soon or if they are now waiting until the next interviews?

Thanks
    Abbie
    Hi AbbieJade1994,

Really sorry but I'm not sure if there will be any more offers coming out before the next round of interviews. I work with the Digital team rather than Admissions, so I'm not privy to that info. However, if you email the Admissions team then they should be able to tell you. Their email is [email protected]

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!! :crossedf:

All the best,
    Ashley

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrandonAzevedo)
    Yeah mine too
    Have you had an invite for interview?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JosephineOK)
    Have you had an invite for interview?
    No, I haven't heard anything back from them yet

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 17, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.