Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrandonAzevedo)
    No, I haven't heard anything back from them yet
    Same
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JosephineOK)
    My surrey application online no longer has an event page and does not show my supporting evidence anymore. Has this happened to anyone else or does anyone know what this means?
    Working fine for me, but I still haven't heard anything from them
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by sophielophie)
    Oh gosh... I did awful at my Surrey interview....
    Aww sophielophie I'm sure it wasn't as bad as you think it was! Just try to think positive and take what you've learned from your Surrey interview to your next interviews. Every interview is a learning experience!

All the best,
    Ashley

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University of Surrey)
    Hi AbbieJade1994,

Really sorry but I'm not sure if there will be any more offers coming out before the next round of interviews. I work with the Digital team rather than Admissions, so I'm not privy to that info. However, if you email the Admissions team then they should be able to tell you. Their email is [email protected]

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!! :crossedf:

All the best,
    Ashley
    Thanks so much for your quick reply! I know I am probably just worrying (like most people on here). and I understand the admissions team has loads of interview application stuff to get through. it's just hard when you've done your interview and you hear people getting offers so soon - it gives you hope you may hear something soon too - even though it could be months yet! 😂😭

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University of Surrey)
    Aww sophielophie I'm sure it wasn't as bad as you think it was! Just try to think positive and take what you've learned from your Surrey interview to your next interviews. Every interview is a learning experience!

All the best,
    Ashley

Hello Ashley,

I was wondering when will the next interviews take place? I still haven't heard from Surrey after submitting my work experience form.. Should I be concerned?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    My surrey application online no longer has an event page and does not show my supporting evidence anymore. Has this happened to anyone else or does anyone know what this means?
    Hey JosephineOK,

This might be worth flagging with the Admissions team ([email protected]) in case it's a technical fault on the site But it probably doesn't mean anything other than there's been a glitch, so try not to read into it too much!

All the best,
    Ashley
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by AbbieJade1994)
    Thanks so much for your quick reply! I know I am probably just worrying (like most people on here). and I understand the admissions team has loads of interview application stuff to get through. it's just hard when you've done your interview and you hear people getting offers so soon - it gives you hope you may hear something soon too - even though it could be months yet! 😂😭
    No probs AbbieJade1994, I know exactly how you feel! This was literally me 5 years ago haha. But thank you for taking the fact that the team have loads of applications to get through into consideration - it just takes them a while to process everything. I'm sure they won't mind if you send them an email asking what the timeframe on receiving offers after the interview is Good luck!!

-Ash
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by paurok89)
    Hello Ashley,

I was wondering when will the next interviews take place? I still haven't heard from Surrey after submitting my work experience form.. Should I be concerned?
    Hi paurok89,

Unfortunately I'm not aware of the interview dates as I don't work in the Admissions team (I work in Digital), but I'm sure if you emailed Admissions they would be happy to tell you when the interviews are scheduled for. Keep in mind that you will have to book your own interview timeslot on the 'Event' tab on your Surrey Self Service portal when the option becomes available. It might be worth checking that regularly to make sure you don't miss it (though I think the Admissions team normally sends you an email to say you've been invited to interview as well).

Best of luck!!
    -Ashley

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paurok89)
    Hello Ashley,

The interview dates are on the website.
    https://www.surrey.ac.uk/undergradua...ne-and-science

Interviews will be held on the following dates:
    • Saturday 25 November 2017
    • Saturday 2 December 2017
    • Wednesday 10 January 2018
    • Thursday 11 January 2018
    • Friday 12 January 2018
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by sophielophie)
    The interview dates are on the website.
    https://www.surrey.ac.uk/undergradua...ne-and-science

Interviews will be held on the following dates:
    • Saturday 25 November 2017
    • Saturday 2 December 2017
    • Wednesday 10 January 2018
    • Thursday 11 January 2018
    • Friday 12 January 2018
    Thanks for sharing the dates sophielophie! :parrot:

ReputationRep:
    Mine still shows the event page and supporting evidence but the event has moved into the past events bit whereas yesterday it still showed as events to attend. My interview was last Saturday. Fingers crossed anyway, I guess we could be waiting until the end of January Keep clicking refresh lol Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    Well, this is depressing reading about everyone getting early offers from Surrey after Saturday lol. Guess I'm as a good as rejected.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrazyPantha27)
    Well, this is depressing reading about everyone getting early offers from Surrey after Saturday lol. Guess I'm as a good as rejected.
    It's only two people, and it's only been 3 days 😂 Don't feel like that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slugsiss32)
    It's only two people, and it's only been 3 days 😂 Don't feel like that!

I know I’m over reacting. But it’s clear Surrey have given out offers to the people they want and for the rest of us like myself we’ll just have to hope that we get caught by the net at some point and maybe get put on the waiting list. But our chances are pretty bleak now. Oh well. Congrats to the guys who got offers though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrazyPantha27)
    I know I’m over reacting. But it’s clear Surrey have given out offers to the people they want and for the rest of us like myself we’ll just have to hope that we get caught by the net at some point and maybe get put on the waiting list. But our chances are pretty bleak now. Oh well. Congrats to the guys who got offers though.
    That's exactly how I feel...

ReputationRep:
    When can we expect to start hearing from Liverpool with regards to offers/rejections. Since both Bristol and Surrey seem to be giving offers out before everyone has completed the application process.

Good luck to everyone still to hear back or do interviews! Weirdly im kind of enjoying the process (*so far*) and basically half way through it all now!!

ReputationRep:
    Just got an interview invitation from RVC!! Thank goodness haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anderson2727)
    When can we expect to start hearing from Liverpool with regards to offers/rejections. Since both Bristol and Surrey seem to be giving offers out before everyone has completed the application process.

Good luck to everyone still to hear back or do interviews! Weirdly im kind of enjoying the process (*so far*) and basically half way through it all now!!
    It appears that all interviews will be completed then everyone will be told by 22 Dec. I believe they offer to top scoring pupils. Email to be sent by Liverpool to give an indication once they've decided. Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    just to let anyone know who's done Surrey Interviews already and is waiting for an offer/feedback - I have emailed them asking about when we should realistically expect to hear back (as some people have heard back already) and will post the answer they give on this forum when they reply to me saves us all asking and them having lots of emails to go through which probably wastes their time for marking interviews etc.

Hope that helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luberry)
    Just got an interview invitation from RVC!! Thank goodness haha
    Congrats! When is it for?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2018

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.